News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

My newest video: The Holy War Video Contest!

Started by imrational, February 11, 2007, 01:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrational

Hey everyone!  I just stopped by to hawk my newest youtube video.

I hope that some of you post a video response!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uE7KlbWEQc

ImpaledSkier

It's invisible man...it can't not win.
"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die, it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive. So live for the moment." -The Spill Canvas

Big Mac

The IPU is a bitch, FSM has beer volcanoes and a stripper factory and a midgit! Booyah, suck that IPU you fucking bitch!

Sorry, I get into rabid boxing fan mode when anyone wants to challenge the King of Kings....FSM!
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

ImpaledSkier

well, are we talking one on one, or can the FSM use its strippers and midgets in the battle?

Still...invisible...
"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die, it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive. So live for the moment." -The Spill Canvas

MrE2Me

The prize itself (SpaghettiOs®) seems to favor FSM, but I gotta agree with ImpaledSkier - invisibility can come in very handy.  Plus, it's got that horn!
[size=92]I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. - Stephen Roberts[/size]

imrational

Quote from: "ImpaledSkier"well, are we talking one on one, or can the FSM use its strippers and midgets in the battle?

Still...invisible...

We're talking total war.  Pirates & midgets on one side and... uh... who does follow the IPU anyway?  I hear that unicorns are partial to virgins.

Also, although the battle is primarily about the FSM & IPU, I had the "shocker" at the end to hint that maybe other deities could get involved it was a pic of Zombie Jezus).  People have already mentioned Eris, Bob, Cthulu, & Zombie Jezus as contenders.

As to the spaghettios... yeah, the prize does cater to the pastafarians... but I just couldn't think of another whacky/cheap-ass prize.