News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Will Wright meets E.O Wilson.

Started by Ninteen45, September 04, 2009, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninteen45

Will Wright meets E.O Wilson, all to talk about science and games.

Will Wright is the god of godgames, as they say. And E.O Wilson has a history for himself, too. He inspired Will to make SimAnt and Spore.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =112203095
Now I can be re-gognizod!

Reginus

I was kinda disapointed with Spore actualy. I was all reved up, wanting to make this awesome raptor-like creature with two tails, but the creature-creating options turned out to be pretty limited. Also, the design of the creature in no way impacted how well it did in the game; it all depended on the parts you put on it. Still a big step forward in gaming, I suppose.
"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill