News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What do you do in the weekends?

Started by skurry, August 16, 2009, 06:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skurry

Just curious, what does everyone do on the weekend?

I usually take my kid out shopping or go to a nice restaurant (mmm Thai food tonight). I am looking forward to when my son can actually do stuff. lol

MommaSquid

On weekends I usually spend time with my husband.,,we have good home-cooked meals and watch movies.  I also do laundry and other household tasks and call my mother.  Next weekend I have a party to attend.    

The weekend should be three days long.

MariaEvri

Im a lonely person. I love driving my car, listening to music and stop to take photos.
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

McQ

What's a weekend? Is that that thing where some people have time to themselves to relax and forget about work? We're not allowed to have them in my house. My wife tells me on Friday night, after I'm finished work, all the things I'm scheduled to do for the next two days.  ;)

In actuality, that's partly true. We do whatever the boys are doing with their extracurricular activities, and I spend my time doing photo shoots, usually of sports. Nights are for kicking back and relaxing sometimes.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

curiosityandthecat

I play video games and call it research.

:bananacolor:
-Curio

Pineapple

I usually work my weekends as a prostitute.
"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love."
-Pythagoras

Squid

Catch up on stuff around the house, work on my thesis (I'm about sick of that damned thing...lol) and attempt to relax.  Then become depressed on Sunday nights because the next day is Monday and then spend all week working for the weekend...

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Squid"Catch up on stuff around the house, work on my thesis (I'm about sick of that damned thing...:rant:
-Curio

John09

As a new ex-christian, I have been going to hear rock bands play, dancing, and drinking good beer. Amazing...I am no longer a christian, and yet I don't have any desire to get totally smashed and commit horrible crimes.

rlrose328

mostly hang out at home, nap, clean a little, play WoW, play games with the kid, take a daytrip to somewhere in Oregon... not much.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Tom62

Not much either. Surf the web, read a little, watch another Avengers DVD (got still 34 DVD's to go), do some shopping, have a massage, phone with my wife for hours, prepare myself mentally for my upcoming vacation and work a little on my private open source project.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

quizlixx

I f*ck up my sleep schedule. i stay awake till 5 or 6am, then sleep till about 7pm the next day. While i am awake, i'm working on writing a few books.
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."