News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

save your self

Started by omdatov, August 06, 2009, 03:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I have a hard time believing the hallucinations of an epileptic as having any root in truth.

omdatov

Tom62,are you here, saying " groups of muslims" is a wrong phrase because muslims are like a 1 person as he said our prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him.
i can't deny that many people give a bad picture of islam to the test of the world but be sure that the islam isn't like this. Many have bad attitude about islam but when they learn it they found that's innocent from this bad picture given by some people who are misunderstinding the Quran, then they try to give his pristine picture.

Thom Phelps

Quote from: "omdatov"About the questions of Thom Phelpes the answer is: In the Quran god says to us that he sent many prophets and messengers ,the number of prophets is 124000 and the number of messengers is 314, ok the difference between prophet and messeger ...

Don't you see that that's exactly the kind of rationale a person would come up with in response to my observation? Just because a man writes down that God said something doesn't mean God actually said it. Just because someone has a vision of angels, doesn't mean it's a divine message. It could just be a bad dream from eating three-day-old hummus. Or maybe he has really vivid dreams about heaven because he's got paranoid schizophrenia, which warps his sense of reality?

Mohammed was prone to bouts of "seizure-like episodes" that often lasted for days. I suggest reading, "No God But God" for an insight into your religion.

SSY

This thread has it all.

No true Scotsman fallacy, evangelising, defence of paedophilia, ignoring questions, argumentum ad populum, different "interpretations" of the Koran, shifting the burden of proof and even plagiarism (unless of course, your writing style is to write without caps, using poor spelling and grammar, then, when you want to make a point about your beloved fairytales, suddenly become competent)

Long may it continue.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Sheeplauncher

Quote from: "SSY"This thread has it all.

No true Scotsman fallacy, evangelising, defence of paedophilia, ignoring questions, argumentum ad populum, different "interpretations" of the Koran, shifting the burden of proof and even plagiarism (unless of course, your writing style is to write without caps, using poor spelling and grammar, then, when you want to make a point about your beloved fairytales, suddenly become competent)

Long may it continue.

Nuff said. Getting my popcorn and comfy chair to enjoy the the show!

AlP

"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

Karras

Oh dear, oh dea, oh dear omdatov.

First of all, I did not ask when they were married. This was 6 incidentally. I asked when it was consumated. I am aware that child brides are still a reality today an this practice is wrong. Do you honestly think that pointing to others doing wrong makes good old Mo any better?  Furthermore, wrong as it my be, my understanding is that most of these child weddings are not consumated untill she is at least a little older than 9.

I'm not sure where you are going with talk of short lifespans. Are girls typically fertile at 9? Can you honestly say that having sex with a 9 year old offers any benefit in terms of the survival of the society?

Finally, and pretty damningly, you are seemingly suggesting that I can go screw a 9 year old, as long as her daddy says it is ok.

The figure for the number of prisoners massacred (in this specific instance) is allegedly in the region of 800, with the distinction beteween men and boys being made by pulling down their pants and seeing if they had pubes. Is this a just punishment for refusing to aid Mo's war of aggression?

Care to add justifying genocide to SSY's list?

These are just 2 of the crimes against humanity allegedly perpetrated by the "prophet of peace". I can dig a few more up if you would like to see how many other excuses you can come up with.

SSY

No true Scotsman fallacy, evangelising, defence of paedophilia, ignoring questions, argumentum ad populum, different "interpretations" of the Koran, shifting the burden of proof and even plagiarism (unless of course, your writing style is to write without caps, using poor spelling and grammar, then, when you want to make a point about your beloved fairytales, suddenly become competent), not to mention justifying genocide.

I live to give
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Tom62

Quote from: "omdatov"Tom62,are you here, saying " groups of muslims" is a wrong phrase because muslims are like a 1 person as he said our prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him.
Really? Just check the news. It is full of violence between Muslims. 34 Muslims killed in bomb attacks against Iraqi Shiites just one hour ago (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... jyM0IDT93w);
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

omdatov

Quote from: "SSY"your writing style is to write without caps, using poor spelling and grammar.

For the beginning i said that i'm not good at english because it's not my own language ,the most important is  understanding what i say because we are not "studying english courses" here, besides you talk about plagiarism , you know that we have thousands of books wich proves the existing of God and talking about religion , for us (muslim) also cristian and jewish the problem of "God exist or not " it's so obvious!! for me i can't translante these books  to the english so i take the translation of some muslim friends who are good at english  ,by the way the difference between us and christian that christian said that the God represent mother, father and son also they said that Jesus, peace be upon him,is the son of God , the Jewish said that Ezra is the son of God but muslim believe of one God the creator of all things as Allah says in the Quran "Surah 112. The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of Allah
1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4. And there is none like unto Him.
also you say that i ignore question !!! who ignore the question!!! i ask 1 question i didn't find any answer!!
come on SSY try to be objective and  answer this question ,may be my first question is so hard ,ok you can get the help of all atheist in the hole world,the smart philosopher,the most famous book ,the internet... . But please don't answer me  silly  answers.
God doesn't exisit => the Quran isn't word of God => Mohammad ( who can't read or write) wrote the Quran in 1400 years ago.
The Holy Quran contains hundreds of scientific facts that, when checked by modern sciences (20th and 21th centuries) , proved to completely in agreement with science.
can you explain how?
ok  i will give you and any atheist is proud of his conviction an illimited time to answer this question but try to find the answer before your death because in this day you will find the answer so clear when the time is out.

Whitney

Quote from: "omdatov"also you say that i ignore question !!! who ignore the question!!! i ask 1 question i didn't find any answer!!

I answered it...my answer was that your question didn't make sense since atheism isn't a faith.

Whitney

Quote from: "omdatov"The Holy Quran contains hundreds of scientific facts that, when checked by modern sciences (20th and 21th centuries) , proved to completely in agreement with science.
can you explain how?

Such as.....?   :hmm:

I've seen some examples before (and was unimpressed) but you're going to have to provide examples of what science in the Quran you think would have been unknowable at the time.

Heretical Rants

QuoteSuch as.....?
This should nearly be a complete list:
http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html

I've been talking to Muslims, and this comes up a lot.

omdatov

Quote from: "Whitney"Such as.....?   :hmm:

you can try this http://www.55a.net/firas/en1/

Karras

I have a funny feeling my last post will be ignored. Ho hum.....

Omdatov,

I am curious, if the Qur'an is such a great textbook for modern science, why exactly is the Islamic world not leading the way in scientific research? Have you scientists just not been paying attention to it?