News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

God is real!

Started by ilovegodalot, July 11, 2009, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovegodalot

A lot of people believe in ghosts, and you cannot prove that, but since a lot of people believe in them, they exist. Duh! God works the same way, only better, because he's God  :hail:

If you disagree with me, then you are ridiculous and you hate life.

Chimera

lol

That's a great joke! I'll have to remember that one...
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

ilovegodalot

I'm not joking! I am insulted that you refuted my great logic with that little crap post. You must be defeated then  :shake:

Sophus

Can we please just block the troll while we're ahead?
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

ilovegodalot

I really don't understand. You say you're here for a secular discussion, yet you block anyone who has different views than you because "they're a troll".

:brick:  :sigh:

JillSwift

Its true. God is real, unless explicitly declared an integer.
[size=50]Teleology]

ilovegodalot

See! Thank you!

Atleast some people agree with me around here.

Chimera

Your argument for the existence of God is totally illogical. Just believing something doesn't make it true. I might believe I can fly, and you can't prove me wrong, so I obviously must be able to fly!

LOLZ with Jill...  ;)
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

ilovegodalot

QuoteI might believe I can fly, and you can't prove me wrong, so I obviously must be able to fly!

That is true, because even things exist today without proof, like biology, germs, and viruses.

Same thing with ghosts.

Chimera

Quote from: "ilovegodalot"That is true, because even things exist today without proof, like biology, germs, and viruses.

wtf

ilovegodalot

QuoteLOLZ with Jill...   ;)

Don't make fun of a fellow christian

ilovegodalot

Quote from: "Chimera"
Quote from: "ilovegodalot"That is true, because even things exist today without proof, like biology, germs, and viruses.

wtf

It's true. There is no proof, and you can't see them, but they're there. Same with God.

JillSwift

Same thing with ghosts.
Let me get this straight. Your argument is, essentially, that if there are enough people who belive in spite of the evidence or lack of evidence, then it must be real, right?

That is: There is no evidence for god, and evidence strongly suggesting there is no god, but as 500,000,000 people believe in god, he is real.

Is that correct?
[size=50]Teleology]

ilovegodalot

No, no. I'm saying that because so many people are atheists, that at least one has to be wrong, thus making christianity correct. Don't be stupid.

Chimera

OMG...the stupidity is strong with this one.

I don't think I can even justify argument anymore...where's a mod when you need one?