News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

And so it fucking begins...

Started by thiolsulfate, July 07, 2009, 11:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thiolsulfate

Chimera

"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

Will

I was never a great Michael Jackson fan, I enjoyed his music when I was young, but I find this more than a little distasteful. It's one thing to exploit a fictitious god, it's another to exploit the memory of the recently deceased.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

thiolsulfate

Quote from: "Will"I was never a great Michael Jackson fan, I enjoyed his music when I was young, but I find this more than a little distasteful. It's one thing to exploit a fictitious god, it's another to exploit the memory of the recently deceased.
Indeed. For starters, Michael Jackson, despite all his faults, actually did exist.

Whitney

I was shown a you tube video last night that claimed MJ's ghost was walking in the background while one of the big news teams was filming inside his house after his death.  I think it was MSNBC but am not sure.  The news channel has said it was the shadow of a camera guy...it kinda looked photoshoped to me.  I don't really know how a shadow could look like it did in the video.  Sorry, I didn't save the link.

thiolsulfate

Pineapple

This is obviously a picture of Jesus. Haven't you guys seen any of the portraits the romans painted of him?  :P
He looks just like that.

In all seriousness, this is completely ridiculous... and I didn't see it. It looked more like the scarecrow if you ask me.
"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love."
-Pythagoras

thiolsulfate

Quote from: "Pineapple"[...]

In all seriousness, this is completely ridiculous... and I didn't see it. It looked more like the scarecrow if you ask me.

Scarecrow you say?