News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Is feminISM a brainwashing similar to ChristianISM?

Started by cyberateos, May 22, 2009, 01:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberateos

I believe that all ISMS are 5% useful and 95% stupid theories to beneit mainly to a few evil persons.

In the web, it is easy right now to find sites dedicated to reveal the lies of theocracy and of a matriarcal society. Here are some sites against feminazism:

antimisandry.com/

americanwomensuck.com/forums ... topic=9116

lamarchamasculina.com/boletin1.htm

des.groups.yahoo.com/group/Mandefender/

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Whitney

Cyberateos...posting this topic on a forum owned by a woman is not a very good game plan for being allowed to stick around.  

I will give you one post to defend the views mentioned in your OP in an intelligent manner.  I will not allow this forum to be a platform for propaganda against equality (the very foundation of feminism is the idea that women can be equal to men).  If it were not for your history of already being banned once, you'd get more than one chance.  I consider this one chance to be a charitable decision on my part.

I am am also disabling the links in your op since I am considering them spam until you use your own words and provide an intelligent defense of your position.

cyberateos

Whitney:

QuoteI will not allow this forum to be a platform for propaganda against equality

Ha, ha... I am searching EQUALITY: fetal persons, female persons, male persons, homosexual persons, all them should have the same basic rights. :D

Whitney

Quote from: "cyberateos"Ha, ha... I am searching EQUALITY: fetal persons, female persons, male persons, homosexual persons, all them should have the same basic rights. :D

Then you shouldn't be arguing against feminism.  Feminism is so strongly associated with the ideals of equality that groups which think plants and things like that should be equal to humans are called eco-feminists.

Will

Feminism, n,
1 : the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes
2 : organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/feminism
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

cyberateos

Whitney

QuoteThen you shouldn't be arguing against feminism. Feminism is so strongly associated with the ideals of equality that groups which think plants and things like that should be equal to humans are called eco-feminists.

Really, I should have said "feminazism", not "feminism", but feminazism is really an extreme feminism.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "cyberateos"Really, I should have said "feminazism", not "feminism", but feminazism is really an extreme feminism.
Seriously? Seriously?
-Curio

Whitney

Quote from: "cyberateos"Whitney

QuoteThen you shouldn't be arguing against feminism. Feminism is so strongly associated with the ideals of equality that groups which think plants and things like that should be equal to humans are called eco-feminists.

Really, I should have said "feminazism", not "feminism", but feminazism is really an extreme feminism.

QuoteFeminazi is a term used to negatively characterize extreme or militant feminists.[1][2] Popularized by radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh, it is used in North America by some social conservatives to refer to feminists whom they perceive as extremist.[3] Limbaugh has specified that the term refers to "a feminist to whom the most important thing in life is ensuring that as many abortions as possible occur".[4][5] Webster's Dictionary defines feminazi as "extreme feminist who believes the option of abortion is essential to the political, social, and economic advancement of women".[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminazi

QuoteMain Entry:     feminazi
Part of Speech:     n
Definition:     an extreme feminist who believes the option of abortion is essential to the political, social, and economic advancement of women
Etymology:     feminist + Nazi
Usage:     derogatory

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/feminazi

Since I'm being extremely charitable today...you are allowed one more post to explain why you are using the term "feminatzi" when you should be more than aware that it is just a derogatory term made up to describe women conservatives don't agree with.  Make it good...otherwise you're getting banned again for an amount of time I'll decide based on what you decide to write.

cyberateos

Whitney:

QuoteMake it good...otherwise you're getting banned again for an amount of time I'll decide based on what you decide to write.

If you want that I write exactly what you have to read, then you are similar to preists or to the Pope. :banna:

Whitney

Quote from: "cyberateos"Whitney:
Probably I am in the wrong site, and I should leave this forum.  :banna:

We don't allow uncivil debate here, it's in the rules.  Using derogatory terms to label those who have different views is uncivil.  You don't have to decide to leave, I just made the decision for you...permanent ban.

Will

Feminism: wanting gender equality.
Femenazism: REALLY, REALLY wanting gender equality? Wanting gender equality but having a serious problem with Jews? The best Bond villain ever?

What you have a problem with, cyberateos, doesn't exist.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

SSY

As much as it pains me to do so, I am going to (kinda) agree with the OP, I read some of those sites, and while there are many, many MRAs ( mens rights activists I disagree with, there a few I like ( Glenn Sacks is my favorite, very even keeled).

I beleive in equality of oppurtunity here, and while the feminsim of old ( suffrage, womens property rights etc ) was indeed a noble and needed cause, it has long sinced run its course. To me it seems that today, a feminist is someone who does not desire eqal rights for men and women, but instead, special rights for women.  A few issues the mainstream MRA movments are concerned with include

Child custody ( maternal gatekeeping, low rates of custodial parentage for males, general exclusion of males from childrearing )

Domestic violence ( despite the proliferation of studies showin DV to be perpertrated by both genders, the focus is still all on male-female DV, often exclusivley casting men as the villians )
The massive disparity in domestic violence shelters for women and men ( in the uk at least ), further aggravated by rubbish like this ( edit, actually, anything harriet harman has done is a prime example of this, I litterally can't think of a worse politician, with a more obvious bias against a particular group )

Horribley unequal prison terms and prison conditions in the case of women

The general portrayl of men in the media, which then goes on the protect the image of women.

There are some more that i am probably forgetting.

I like to read http://www.mensrightsblogs.com/feeds/ to keep up with happenings, though there is a lot of crap to sift through, some of the MRA's equate being a man with being a straight, christian male.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

SektionTen

Heh. My dad was a big-time sexist, thought not in the ways you might think(I don't even think he was aware of the crap he was teaching me). But anyway, when I was younger, I would listen to his lectures on "women", and his image of WOMAN as a conniving gold-digging emasculating force kind of rubbed off on me.

I've been trying to shake off his influence for years.  :borg:

Will

Quote from: "SSY"I beleive in equality of oppurtunity here, and while the feminsim of old ( suffrage, womens property rights etc ) was indeed a noble and needed cause, it has long sinced run its course. To me it seems that today, a feminist is someone who does not desire eqal rights for men and women, but instead, special rights for women.  A few issues the mainstream MRA movments are concerned with include
But it's right there in the dictionary definition: feminists seek gender equality. Anything more than that and it stops being feminism. Feminism cannot be sexism. It's a semantic paradox.
Quote from: "SSY"Child custody ( maternal gatekeeping, low rates of custodial parentage for males, general exclusion of males from childrearing )
We have issues with that over here, too. And I'd attribute those problems to sexism, the idea that men cannot be as good at parenting as women. It's based on old stereotypes.
Quote from: "SSY"Domestic violence ( despite the proliferation of studies showin DV to be perpertrated by both genders, the focus is still all on male-female DV, often exclusivley casting men as the villians )
The massive disparity in domestic violence shelters for women and men ( in the uk at least ), further aggravated by rubbish like this ( edit, actually, anything harriet harman has done is a prime example of this, I litterally can't think of a worse politician, with a more obvious bias against a particular group )
This one isn't as simple as custody. I've dated a lot of women in my life, and I can't really think of one that could physically overpower me without a weapon. Even the one that took Krav Maga. Mind you, they could certainly strike me, but it wouldn't be as devastating as me striking them. And, frankly, men are much, much more likely to be involved in physical altercations, statistically.
Quote from: "SSY"Horribley unequal prison terms and prison conditions in the case of women
This is a simple financial issue. Less women are incarcerated, but they obviously require their own prisons, therefore they get it slightly better.
Quote from: "SSY"The general portrayal of men in the media, which then goes on the protect the image of women.
This is a marketing issue. Check out the next electronics commercial you see, then compare it to the next food or homemaking commercial you see. Yeah, it's kinda annoying to see "stupid dad" commercials, but half of all entertainment is the sexual objectification of women, so I can't really complain.