News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

The Evolution CULT - Do Not Be Snared !!!!!!

Started by Asmodean Prime, December 14, 2006, 12:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

THIS IS A NON PROFIT POST WITH A LINK TO A NON PROFIT WEBSITE

Don't believe what you have been "spoon fed" by the public school systems and the media.

They will do/say Anything to keep you from God.

There IS a God.

Those who have never experienced the MANY instances of "perfect timing" in this world obviously have their minds "Closed OFF"

Check out some Amazing Facts of Our World.

Amazingfacts.Netfirms.com

Do your Own research, Don't let "them" tell you what to think!!!

"They" don't care about you OR your children.

Please don't be a blind sheeple.

Tom62

F#ck off with this bl##dy xian spam.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Squid

1) F*ck You spammer.
2) ID doesn't disprove evolution you dumb sh*t.
3) I've done more research than you've probably done spamming - evolution is overwhelmingly supported.
4) Bugger off.

donkeyhoty

Also, sheeple is fucking plural.
Who are THEY?
If you're going to spam away at least have it support your bs argument, everthing you state is in direct contradiction to your "there's a God" thesis.
-The media and schools spoon feed us God.
-"Perfect Timing" is pulling out right on time, so as to get the maximum pleasure with the minimum worry.
-THEM and THEY want you to belive in God because it helps with docility and consumerism.  Hello, easter and christmas.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

Whitney

This forum does not exist as a billboard for Christian spam...you have 24 hours to respond in a way that lets me know you intend to discuss things intelligently, or at least wish to attempt to do so (I won't be holding my breath)...for now, you're considered a troll.

McQ

May I ask why you guys are responding to this obvious spammer? This isn't even a half-hearted attempt to get attention, like saukhasi. It's just internet spam. Check the link.

No warnings necessary as far as I'm concerned. Just outright ban the spammer.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Quote from: "McQ"No warnings necessary as far as I'm concerned. Just outright ban the spammer.

I thought about that....then thought about how adorable the little troll picture is...the decision was made for girly reasons.  :)  I should photoshop the troll image so that it can be a ban image also.

McQ

Quote from: "laetusatheos"
Quote from: "McQ"No warnings necessary as far as I'm concerned. Just outright ban the spammer.

I thought about that....then thought about how adorable the little troll picture is...the decision was made for girly reasons.  :D
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

I did a little bit of switching around...there is no longer an actual ban rank since i can just click on flags in the forum (like the blue report boxes only i have a red one for immediate banning) and ban people that way.  Banned members will have little red boxes under their names even if it isn't associated with the troll sign.  If need be, I'll re-add the generic troll rank since this one says "troll for christ."

Sound good/suggestions?

donkeyhoty

It would be funnier if the troll was carrying a cross on its back, with a crown of thorns, et al.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

McQ

Quote from: "laetusatheos"I did a little bit of switching around...there is no longer an actual ban rank since i can just click on flags in the forum (like the blue report boxes only i have a red one for immediate banning) and ban people that way.  Banned members will have little red boxes under their names even if it isn't associated with the troll sign.  If need be, I'll re-add the generic troll rank since this one says "troll for christ."

Sound good/suggestions?

Sounds just fine!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

The OP is apparently upset about being banned and claimed it was "censorship."  I told him he was banned for spamming and it would only be censorship if I had deleted the thread.  Depending on how he replies to my e-mail that briefly explained the ban, I may let him back on.

Thoughts.....

McQ

Quote from: "laetusatheos"The OP is apparently upset about being banned and claimed it was "censorship."  I told him he was banned for spamming and it would only be censorship if I had deleted the thread.  Depending on how he replies to my e-mail that briefly explained the ban, I may let him back on.

Thoughts.....

See what he says. His post was such an obvious piece of crap, that I doubt he's sincere about just wanting to participate in the forum.
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

He will not be comming back after his comment on Atheist Network:

Quote from: "AmazingFacts.Netfirms.Com"First of all,

Thank you for not censoring the post as they did here at the happyatheistforum.com

AN thread

I am removing the url of his site from his post because I don't want to aid with his google ranking.

Yes...he pissed me off.

McQ

Quote from: "laetusatheos"He will not be comming back after his comment on Atheist Network:

Quote from: "AmazingFacts.Netfirms.Com"First of all,

Thank you for not censoring the post as they did here at the happyatheistforum.com

AN thread

I am removing the url of his site from his post because I don't want to aid with his google ranking.

Yes...he pissed me off.

Good job!

Maybe you could inform them why he was banned. He seems to think he was being persecuted. HA! Persecuted! That's a good one!
--Penn Jillette