News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

The Evolution CULT - Do Not Be Snared !!!!!!

Started by Asmodean Prime, December 14, 2006, 12:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

I think they'll understand why he was banned....I'm surprised they didn't do it already; maybe they've become more lenient with trolling lately.  What's really funny is that Jake (AN admin) edited out the url of this idiot's post when he first saw it....yet didn't get accused of censorship.

Big Mac

That's because anyone who points out their hypocrisy gets banned.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Asmodean Prime

I think he missed where Jake edited his post. If he had noticed he would have said something. It's not so much a case of leniency on AN.. it's more of a case of we like a bit of entertainment every now and then.

Big Mac

Yeah well fuck that place, they touch little boys.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

McQ

Quote from: "Big Mac"Yeah well fuck that place, they touch little boys.

Damn, they have priests there?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Simone

Why not:
 (Don't believe what you have been "spoon fed" by the religious school systems and the preachers.)

(They will do/say anything to keep you stuck to God)

(There is not a God)

(what?)

Do your Own research, Don't let "them" tell you what to think!!! (Please do)
 (The priests care about your children. Especially your sons)

Please don't be a blind sheeple. (Please, don't.)
Ugh...ima back.

tacoma_kyle

Quote from: "laetusatheos"Sound good/suggestions?

For people who get banned can you give them a 'custom avatar' so to skeak, for whoever is on banned status?

Reason I ask is because a halarious part in one of the two 'Go God Go!' Southpark flicks. Stanley asks a question to Mr Garrison, Garrison gets annoyed (newly converted atheist haha) and moves Stanley and his desk out to the front of the class and puts a 'I have faith' dunce hat on him lol. That'd make a great temp avatar for some people.
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

SteveS

Anyone notice how many of these spammers just flip the labels around?

Religion is a cult?  Evolution is a cult!
Fundies don't question scripture?  Scientists don't question evolution!
Religion is based on faith?  Evolution is based on faith!
There's no proof for god?  There's no proof for evolution!

It reminds me of the kind of argument 3rd graders have on the school playground.

Squid

Out of morbid curiosity, I looked at this chick's site.  I have never seen a larger collection of more bullshit in my life.  It's mostly links to other sites with things like - anti-evolution, intelligent design, historical denial, UFOs, alternative medicine, some new age crap.  This person is really, really not wanting to see the world for how it actually is and attempts to perpetuate this fantasy - quite sad actually.