News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

8 Years Old and Pregnant

Started by MikeyV, March 09, 2009, 06:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nulono

Quote from: "Sophus"It's a fetus for god's sake. It-is-a-fetus.
Twins. Two fetuses. You fail.

QuoteTell me, is a miscarriage the death of a child?
Yes, and women who have miscarriages suffer extreme mental anguish and grief from "losing their babies".

LSchune

Humanity fails.  Just completely, utterly fails.  The fact that anyone could agree with this numbnut's decision... I simply cannot comprehend.  Nor do I want to, simply because I want to steer clear of insanity.

MikeyV - could you post a link to the thread in the Catholic forum?
Steve, I am going to fucking kick your ass when I can find it.

"I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
Rebecca West

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Wh

Sophus

Quote from: "Nulono"Yes, and women who have miscarriages suffer extreme mental anguish and grief from "losing their babies".
New Rule: You can't call something a baby unless it's a baby.

My wife, on our first try, had a miscarriage. She handled it very well. Frankly we both knew it was possible. Is it sad? Sure, we were a little disappointed. But it was because of the death of a hope, not a human being. Obviously feelings don't prove anything in debate but I would be devasted at the thought of losing my six year old son. There's a huge difference.

I admire how you honor life.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Nulono

"Baby" is a term of endearment, not a medical term. Also notice the quotes. That's what they call it. I've had friends who miscarry. It's not uncommon to see devastation, and a funeral. Funerals are very common. Mere "disappointment" is very rare.

Sorz

I've heard many muslims justify muhameds marriage and consumation of marriage with aysha using this article and many others where 5 and 9 year olds are pregnant ...
“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.”

liveyoungdiefast

With all of our understanding now about biology and science, girls that are as young as 8, and I'd go so far to say 13, should never carry pregnancies to term. This is what I don't like about the 'pro-life' crowd always shouting 'murder!', for fuck's sake if you're pregnant that young you have enough problems, a moral debate inside your head is that last thing you would possibly need at that age.

Nulono

for fuck's sake if you're pregnant that young you have enough problems, a
Quote from: "Sorz"I've heard many muslims justify muhameds marriage and consumation of marriage with aysha using this article and many others where 5 and 9 year olds are pregnant ...
What does that have to do with anything?

Quote from: "liveyoungdiefast"With all of our understanding now about biology and science, girls that are as young as 8, and I'd go so far to say 13, should never carry pregnancies to term.
Of course, but doctors should try hard to save both patients.

QuoteThis is what I don't like about the 'pro-life' crowd always shouting 'murder!',
This is beside the point. Prenatal personhood is independent of the mother.

Quotemoral debate inside your head is that last thing you would possibly need at that age.
roflol
So, of course, let them do whatever they want. Do not prosecute young murderers and rapists, because "moral debate inside your head is that last thing you would possibly need at that age".

MikeyV

Quote from: "LSchune"MikeyV - could you post a link to the thread in the Catholic forum?

Sorry for the delay...

http://thetheologianscafe.xanga.com/694403556/pregnant-at-nine/
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

Nulono

[spoiler:7it5z7qn]
[/spoiler:7it5z7qn]

LSchune

Quote from: "MikeyV"
Quote from: "LSchune"MikeyV - could you post a link to the thread in the Catholic forum?

Sorry for the delay...

http://thetheologianscafe.xanga.com/694403556/pregnant-at-nine/

Thank you!
Steve, I am going to fucking kick your ass when I can find it.

"I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
Rebecca West

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Wh

Rev.RonnieReynolds

I don't know why we're talking about the "fetus".
The real discussion is why the step-father is still alive.
Not only should he be killed, but he should be castrated before and tortured mercilessly for weeks.
Someone should fuck him up the ass with a splintered broomstick and perforate his colon so he bleeds out internally.
Seriously.  If you rape a child, I will fucking kill you.  I don't understand why this is even a question.  
excommunicated better mean they cut the fuckers vocal cords out, because anything else is a slap on the wrist.

Nulono

I think you're getting a little obsessed with vengeance, no pun intended.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Rev.RonnieReynolds"I don't know why we're talking about the "fetus".
Not only should he be killed, but he should be castrated before and tortured mercilessly for weeks.
Someone should fuck him up the ass with a splintered broomstick and perforate his colon so he bleeds out internally.
Seriously.  If you rape a child, I will fucking kill you.  I don't understand why this is even a question.  
excommunicated better mean they cut the fuckers vocal cords out, because anything else is a slap on the wrist.
You're being a bit vague. Could you tell me how you really feel?  :eek:
-Curio

quizlixx

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "Rev.RonnieReynolds"I don't know why we're talking about the "fetus".
You're being a bit vague. Could you tell me how you really feel?  :eek:
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Nulono

I say we split the new apples 50-50.