News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Proof that God exists...hmmm...

Started by NaturaLCalamity, February 23, 2009, 09:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturaLCalamity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glRAN_8CkvQ

Okay, this has got to be the dumbest video I've ever seen. He claims that God has to exist because there is no possible way to disprove it. Well buddy, by your logic, there is no possible way to prove it either. Suck on that! He also says that we, Atheists, go on through life thinking everything was created the randomly. The Big Bang wasn't random at all, instead, evolution is deterministic and orderly. And although 1 baby was recovered after a deadly earthquake killing over a thousand people, how is that a miracle. Why didn't God spare all the other people lives? "The idea of a single, invisible creature in the sky making everything happen with his magic just works for us. The fact that we can't be proven wrong just means one thing. We must be right." LOL. Biology was never intended to disprove God. It's to understand our planet and how things change over time better. This guy, although quite funny, really needs help.
"Put your hands to the constellations, the way you look should be a sin, you're my sinsation...
I know I'm preachin' to the congregation, we love Jesus but you'd learned a lot from Satan!
May the Lord forgive us, May the Gods be with us
In that magic hour, I've seen good christians, make rash decisions
Oh she do it, what happened to Religion? Oh sh

karadan

That is EdwardCurrent. He is actually an atheist. His videos are parodies of religion. He is very subtle though. There's no shame in being taken in by his ruse :p
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

NaturaLCalamity

OMG, thank _____ (insert anything you want there) that he's not a Christian. I feel stupid now because I didn't even checked out his profile before watching that video. Thanks for the correction!
"Put your hands to the constellations, the way you look should be a sin, you're my sinsation...
I know I'm preachin' to the congregation, we love Jesus but you'd learned a lot from Satan!
May the Lord forgive us, May the Gods be with us
In that magic hour, I've seen good christians, make rash decisions
Oh she do it, what happened to Religion? Oh sh

VanReal

Don't feel bad, when they are good at it you don't always notice the satire!  That's what makes it even more funny....like the one where the girl catches "the atheism" on the other recent thread.
In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. (Kathy Norris)
They say I have ADHD but I think they are full of...oh, look a kitty!! (unknown)

gwyn428

You know what they say about parodies of religious nuts...

It can be impossible to distinguish parody from real until the person actually says "hey, I am just doing a parody."

seasonsofmadness

Yeah I've seen that one before. I didn't realize it was a satire until I read the description. It really is'nt much different from the christian arguments though.

athiest12