News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Little Boots.
If you've never heard her I'd recommend it. Mature pop with cool melodies. And she's a honey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSiXjkEUToE

I saw her accoustic set at Isle of Wight festival a couple of years back. Just very cool. Let me know what you think...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Crow

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 11, 2012, 03:25:39 PM
Little Boots.
If you've never heard her I'd recommend it. Mature pop with cool melodies. And she's a honey!

I saw her accoustic set at Isle of Wight festival a couple of years back. Just very cool. Let me know what you think...

Is that one the wife/kids got you into. Originally you were like hmmm at least she is talented then saw her and went instantly to "shes pretty damn good".  ;D
Retired member.

Siz

Quote from: Crow on June 11, 2012, 03:36:47 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 11, 2012, 03:25:39 PM
Little Boots.

Is that one the wife/kids got you into.
I think you're remembering something AD posted.

I first saw Little Boots on Jools Holland a few years ago and was inspired to check her out and loved it all. When I saw she was playing at IOW I made sure I went to see. It was just her and her piano. I was really impressed - she's a great musician. And of course provides a nice visual too :D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ali

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

daddyferrari

Circle Jerks - Wasted !    I was so wasted, I was wasted!!  Punk rock til I die!!  I love old 80s punk rock, best ever!  Why is there no good, new punk rock?!?!  Anyone know of any?

Siz

Allegetto from Palladio by Karl Jenkins - One of my fave classical pieces - delicate yet ballsy.

Firebird

Tom Waits - Blood Money (album). Been listening to him a lot lately
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

I first heard this in the movie The General's Daughter and I've loved it ever since:  Sea Lion Woman.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

mp29

Last Cup Of Sorrow By Faith No More

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,