News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Athiesm and sex

Started by Messenger, December 17, 2008, 10:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messenger

If you are an atheist you don't have well defined rule about sex; what to do and what not to do

Can you have sex with your mother (and father)? maybe threesome with them as well   :devil:

I think atheist should favor such a behavior for many reasons
- Easier to communicate
- Social relations is stronger with family members
- Tolerance and forgiveness is common

Kyuuketsuki

Quite apart from, "Ewwwwwww!" I think you shouldn't have sex with your parents because incest has been understood for millennia (even at societal levels) to be a bad thing and is now understood why but also because just about everything you've posted here is demonstrably wrong or carries an unacceptable religious bias, so just about everything you say and think is wrong .. stupidly, pointlessly, idiotically wrong!

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

Messenger

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"Quite apart from, "Ewwwwwww!" I think you shouldn't have sex with your parents because incest has been understood for millennia (even at societal levels) to be a bad thing and is now understood why but also because just about everything you've posted here is demonstrably wrong or carries an unacceptable religious bias, so just about everything you say and think is wrong
I understand your anger, you find that such question make Atheism contradicting even with atheists behavior themselves
You follow some religious moral values, but choose to ignore religion itself

It is ok to reject wrong/illogical beliefs but it is wrong to reject a logical one

Why you think that doing sex with your parents is bad? do you feel shy :devil: are you gay  :devil:

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Messenger"I understand your anger, you find that such question make Atheism contradicting even with atheists behavior themselves
You follow some religious moral values, but choose to ignore religion itself

My anger? What anger? I follow no religious moral values at all!

Quote from: "Messenger"It is ok to reject wrong/illogical beliefs but it is wrong to reject a logical one

Nothing in my response was illogical.

Quote from: "Messenger"Why you think that doing sex with your parents is bad? do you feel shy. If your mother is very sexy and young, I don't find any reason why you don't have a crush on her

I have already answered your question ... try responding TO MY REMARKS!!!!

Kyu

Messenger

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"I have already answered your question ... try responding TO MY REMARKS!!!!
You just said that we found that it is bad, why?

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Messenger"You just said that we found that it is bad, why?

Incest is bad in genetic terms, something that would have been observable even if not understood in ancient times.

Kyu

Messenger

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"

Incest is bad in genetic terms, something that would have been observable even if not understood in ancient times.
So is God
Do you normally follow not understood, unproved things  :|

karadan

Quote from: "Messenger"If you are an atheist you don't have well defined rule about sex; what to do and what not to do

Can you have sex with your mother (and father)? maybe threesome with them as well   :devil:

I think atheist should favor such a behavior for many reasons
- Easier to communicate
- Social relations is stronger with family members
- Tolerance and forgiveness is common

Going by your 'logic' it is safe for me to assume that all vicars, reverands and holy people regularly have sex with their altar boys.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

curiosityandthecat

I normally don't do this sort of thing, but...

This is dumb.
-Curio

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Messenger"
Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"

So is God
Do you normally follow not understood, unproved things  :|

I said in ancient times you disingenuous #&%$!

Kyu

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I normally don't do this sort of thing, but... This is dumb.

I agree ...there is god genetic reason why incest is a bad thing and ... and ... and ... with my mother??? Ewwwwwww!

Kyu

jcm

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

Martian

Duh, it's "bad" because people don't like incest.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
-Thomas Jefferson

(I DON'T BELIEVE GOD EXISTS)

BadPoison

Quotewhat

the

hell

oldschooldoc

Okay. This now is the second "poll" you have drummed up in you religiously biased and may I say warped mind. Genetically speaking, as Kyu has already stated, incest is clearly understood and not beneficial in any way. And yes, Kyu, it is rather GROSS! So I second your Ewwww!

Apparently Messenger doesn't understand a code of humanity. We don't need your f*cking god in order to be moral human beings.
OldSchoolDoc

"I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose freewill" - Neil Peart
"Imagine there's no Heaven, it's easy if you try..." - John Lennon