News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Hello! I need some feedback....

Started by JustAGuest, December 08, 2008, 11:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustAGuest

Hello!  I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself by showing you this article that I recently wrote for a contest.  The winner is the one that gets the most "decent" comments.  The topic is about what I think about religion with the title "Reasons Religion is Unbelievable".  I would appreciate if anyone has the time to go to the article and comment on it.  Thanks in advance. Peace.

http://www.tinyurl.com/5r3mwu

By the way, I know it is vague and short, but I thought it would be good for getting comments. Let me know what you think!

Wechtlein Uns

So are you going to participate, or are you just advertising?

oi, I'll take a look.
"What I mean when I use the term "god" represents nothing more than an interactionist view of the universe, a particularite view of time, and an ever expansive view of myself." -- Jose Luis Nunez.

JustAGuest

Well, to be honest, I am looking for a place to discuss religion and philosophy and think this might be a good community.  Continuing my honesty, I also am kind of advertising my article.  Nevertheless, this looks like a good forum to discuss with other members about the world.  I will see how I like the community for a couple of weeks and if I like it I will most likely create a new user name besides something stupid like "JustAGuest" heh, thanks for taking a look though. :)

Whitney

Hi justaguest...if you decide to stick around let me know and I'll just change your username.