News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Killing is OK?

Started by Messenger, December 03, 2008, 11:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messenger

Quote from: "Asmodean"Please do. And try to come up with something at least resembling a scientific theory. not a hypothesis, since you claim to be able to prove your god.
This is another thread's subject
What is this got to do with eating humans  :blink:

Asmodean

Quote from: "Messenger"
Quote from: "Asmodean"Please do. And try to come up with something at least resembling a scientific theory. not a hypothesis, since you claim to be able to prove your god.
This is another thread's subject
What is this got to do with eating humans  :blink:

No problem. The first mod to see this thread can split off the posts that are not relevant and move them to an appropriate section, so go right ahead. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can come up with.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

...Nothing..? Thought so...
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

McQ

I have split this topic to reflect the changing subject matter. The discussion of proving god vs. proving odin can be continued at the following link, in the Religion section.  viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2542
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Messenger

I don't have much interest in disproving Odin, but it will be by default after the proof
So I'll prefer to make a new thread about it

Asmodean

Quote from: "Messenger"I don't have much interest in disproving Odin, but it will be by default after the proof
So I'll prefer to make a new thread about it
I did not challenge you to disprove Odin. I challenged you to prove the existence of whatever deity you choose to worship. McQ has provided a link to the thread in which you can very well do that. And try to follow the text I quoted while you are about it, otherwise you'll probably end up spewing that generic "Bookâ,,¢saidit" nonsense.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Messenger

Quote from: "Asmodean"I did not challenge you to disprove Odin. I challenged you to prove the existence of whatever deity you choose to worship. McQ has provided a link to the thread in which you can very well do that. And try to follow the text I quoted while you are about it, otherwise you'll probably end up spewing that generic "Bookâ,,¢saidit" nonsense.
First step is to prove a creator
Proving that the observed Universe is not all