News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Killing is OK?

Started by Messenger, December 03, 2008, 11:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: "Messenger"Would you start eating Chinese instead of starvation  roflol I think I'd eat you first.  :unsure:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Messenger"Would you start eating Chinese instead of starvation  roflol I think I'd eat you first.  :unsure:

ROFLMAO! Just don't eat his brain ... something that illogical has to be bad for you  :D

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

Asmodean

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"ROFLMAO! Just don't eat his brain ... something that illogical has to be bad for you  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"ROFLMAO! Just don't eat his brain ... something that illogical has to be bad for you  :D

MMMMMM ... BURGERKING

Kyu

bowmore

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"

MMMMMM ... BURGERKING

Kyu

Shut up, I'm on a diet! (You see I want to cross a few bridges in the near future  ;) )
"Rational arguments don’t usually work on religious people. Otherwise there would be no religious people."

House M.D.

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Sophus

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Aw man that's creepier than my Hannibal Lecter post.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Sophus"Aw man that's creepier than my Hannibal Lecter post.

Not quite. This is, though.

-Curio

Sophus

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "Sophus"Aw man that's creepier than my Hannibal Lecter post.

Not quite. This is, though.

I dunno. Nothing gives me the heebie jeebies quite like the Burger King guy... :eek:
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Messenger

Athiests can justify any thing  :nerd:

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Messenger"

ON the contrary ... it seems that you lack so little logic or reason that YOU can justify anything. It must be nice to live in a world where anything you believe is true.

Go and learn some science!

Kyu

SSY

Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "SSY"Messenger is back! YAY!

I hate it when people won't respond to logic or well formed arguments and Messenger doesn't much of the time :eek:

Kyu

PipeBox

Quote from: "Messenger"
People can justify anything.  They can even justify it poorly.  I felt like stealing.  I felt like Odin was right there with me, so I know he's real.  I felt like getting together with every scientist and reaching an agreement that reality is now whatever we want it to be, and since we didn't want to be told otherwise, we banded together with the rest of humanity and abolished the whole of science, everywhere.

Some of these are ridiculous beyond belief, but all of them could be done if we actually wanted to do them.  How's God gonna stop you from eating people right now, Messenger, if you want to?  Other people will stop you long before something that either doesn't exist or that has a policy of non-intervention.  Don't forget, you can always pray for forgiveness afterward.  The only thing that's preventing you from doing anything you want short of circumventing physics is your own desires.
If sin may be committed through inaction, God never stopped.

My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.
-- Pindar

Messenger

Quote from: "PipeBox"I felt like stealing.  I felt like Odin was right there with me, so I know he's real.  I felt like getting together with every scientist and reaching an agreement that reality is now whatever we want it to be, and since we didn't want to be told otherwise, we banded together with the rest of humanity and abolished the whole of science, everywhere.
You can not prove Odin but I can prove God  ;)
QuoteSome of these are ridiculous beyond belief, but all of them could be done if we actually wanted to do them.  How's God gonna stop you from eating people right now, Messenger, if you want to?  
He wont, because he created life as such
Life is a test, you will face your result in the hereafter not here