News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

SCHOOL PROJECT

Started by perspective, December 01, 2008, 01:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brekfustuvluzerz

there are no evil people, only misguided actions. a person who rapes or kills doesnt do so out of love for evil (isnt love for evil an oxymoron? because loving something means it gives you pleasure and you should hate pleasure if you are evil, i could go on this for a while, but ill continue with my hardly helpful or necessary input) they do so because it is the best route to happiness they can come up with. as though they are so horny or angry that rape or murder seem like the lesser of two evils and the only way to return to a state of contentment. of course this idea as is is full of problems, but i have to piss to bad to elaborate for now.
"(insert favorite carl sagan quote here)" - Carl Sagan

nikkixsugar

Quote from: "laetusatheos"
Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"
Quote from: "laetusatheos"No, I think it would be stupid to be an atheist solely due to suffering.  For why I don't believe please see my introduction post: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73

Awwww... where's part 2?

Kyu

I never got around to writing part 2 because I realized it would require a book rather than a long post.

I call first in line for the book signing!
Hate to tell you, but.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whitney

Quote from: "nikkixsugar"I call first in line for the book signing!

Well, I am planning on writing a book but not about becoming an atheist (that's been done).   ;)