News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

McCain Says C*nt On Tv

Started by Stoicheion, October 31, 2008, 04:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoicheion

[size=85]So why does there only have to be one correct philosophy?
I don't wanna go and follow you just to end up like one of them
And why are you always telling me what you want me to believe?
I'd like to think that I can go my own way and meet you in the end
Go my own way and meet you in the end
"Same Direction" - Hoobastank
[/size]

Will

When a word is a common part of your lexicon, it's bound to pop up by accident now and again.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

curiosityandthecat

He's an ass.

(Sorry, nothing witty this time.)
-Curio

McQ

No biggie. Happens all the time to TV news readers and others on live TV. I think Olbermann already put it in the correct context. He had done it himself years before. [strike:39yn0du2]Sh[/strike:39yn0du2]it happens.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tom62

I don't get it. What is so bad about the word c beep nt? That stupid beeping and telling the kids to go away because someone speaks a word that can also be found in a dictionary is typical case of American bullshit (oops, sorry I should have written BS).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

curiosityandthecat

Words, in-and-of themselves, are harmless. It's the disrespect he showed for his wife when he called her a c*nt that is the problem.
-Curio

McQ

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Words, in-and-of themselves, are harmless. It's the disrespect he showed for his wife when he called her a c*nt that is the problem.

When did that happen?

In this case, all McCain did was inadvertently combine a couple of different words into one accidental curse. Are you referring to another incident? And if so, how the hell did I miss that one! LOL!
--Penn Jillette

curiosityandthecat

Here ya go.

For ease, here's what it says:
[spoiler:1bvlg83b]In his book The Real McCain, author Cliff Schecter claims that John McCain made extremely ugly remarks about his wife Cindy McCain during a tirade witnessed by three reporters and two aides. "At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, 'You're getting a little thin up there,'" Schechter writes. "McCain's face reddened, and he responded, 'At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.' McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days."[/spoiler:1bvlg83b]

:D Still, they make pills for that.

Incidentally, who says "trollop"? Seriously. Last time I heard that, it was Vulcan insulting Venus in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

Srsly.
-Curio

McQ

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Here ya go.

For ease, here's what it says:
[spoiler:hcyvb0dm]In his book The Real McCain, author Cliff Schecter claims that John McCain made extremely ugly remarks about his wife Cindy McCain during a tirade witnessed by three reporters and two aides. "At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, 'You're getting a little thin up there,'" Schechter writes. "McCain's face reddened, and he responded, 'At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.' McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days."[/spoiler:hcyvb0dm]

:D Still, they make pills for that.

Incidentally, who says "trollop"? Seriously. Last time I heard that, it was Vulcan insulting Venus in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

Srsly.

Wow. What a class act he must be. Sounds like he's got a mouth like Nixon (who was infamous for his ability to string together some colorful language).

Thanks for the link. I had never heard about that before.
--Penn Jillette