News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Humanity Needs Islam

Started by Wael El-Manzalawy, October 10, 2008, 07:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wael El-Manzalawy

The human nature means the soul and the body. A man without a spiritual life is no longer a man. Equally, whoever proclaims that spiritual training can delete the materialistic demands of that body is a devil in the clothes of a saint. Can he give up sleeping? Is he ready to destroy his body and to be a soul flying in the world of ideals?

The holy Quran says:

"O you mankind, a proof has already come to you from your Lord ; and We have sent down to you an evident light. So, as for the ones who believed in Allah and firmly adhered to Him, then He will soon cause them to enter into a mercy from Him, and Grace, and will guide them to Him on a straight path"

This Grace and mercy from Allah Al-Mighty is true for the believers in life and in the day after. The heaven is the endless grace and mercy. It is not only a spiritual heaven but the materialistic pleasures are innumerable there. Equally, in our life Islam does not forbid materialistic pleasures, but Islam is a unit of enjoying our lives and, more important, obeying our God and creator. Thus, without Islam there can never be a balance and harmony between the soul and the body. Who do not believe in that can do a comparison between Islam and other doctrines and the result is undoubtable.

curiosityandthecat

Humanity needs Islam like I need another student loan.

:|
-Curio

Jolly Sapper

If spirituality is intrinsic to a human being, then it how would it be possible to not be spiritual?

Whitney

Hi Wael, welcome to the forum.

Can you tell me why Wicca would not do a better job of uniting the needs of spiritual and material if such a union was necessary?

rlrose328

Humanity needs peace and to have peace, we must eliminate religions.  Have your belief if you want, but organized religion, including Islam and Christianity, will be the downfall of this world.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Asmodean

Quote from: "Wael El-Manzalawy"Humanity Needs Islam
Would you be offended if I laughed at you?  :|
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Squid

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Humanity needs Islam like I need another student loan.

:|

I feel your pain my friend...I feel your pain.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Wael El-Manzalawy"Humanity Needs Islam

... like a hole in the head?

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

Squid

Humanity needs to purge itself of all the bullshit artists including the religion fanatics and replace them with people who will contribute to the progression of mankind as a species and a global society.  Pray all you want, it won't fix the stock market, it won't keep the warlords from slaughtering millions, it won't feed the starving, it won't rebuild the destroyed buildings (it serves as a great catalyst to bring them down though).  The world's problems cannot be solved by having everyone read the Quran and pray several times a day.  You want to find out what the world needs?  Go and ask the people of the world - I bet the answer won't be "Islam" or "Christianity" or "Hinduism" or "Sihkism" or "Scientology" *shudder*...you get the point.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Squid"Humanity needs to purge itself of all the bullshit artists including the religion fanatics and replace them with people who will contribute to the progression of mankind as a species and a global society.  Pray all you want, it won't fix the stock market, it won't keep the warlords from slaughtering millions, it won't feed the starving, it won't rebuild the destroyed buildings (it serves as a great catalyst to bring them down though).  The world's problems cannot be solved by having everyone read the Quran and pray several times a day.  You want to find out what the world needs?  Go and ask the people of the world - I bet the answer won't be "Islam" or "Christianity" or "Hinduism" or "Sihkism" or "Scientology" *shudder*...you get the point.

:banna:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.