News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Global Orgasm Day

Started by Whitney, September 29, 2008, 08:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

http://www.globalorgasm.org/

Apparently some new age people think that if we all get it on at the same time it will shower the world in positive energy.  This certainly has to rank as one of the more fun ways to try to achieve global peace.

curiosityandthecat

Jack approves. For that matter, so do I.  :banna:
-Curio

myleviathan

Quote from: "laetusatheos"Apparently some new age people think that if we all get it on at the same time it will shower the world in positive energy.

Showering the world in positive energy is one way to put it. I was taking a call at work when I read that and had to hang up I was laughing so hard.
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

SteveS

:D
Funny stuff!  Can't help but wonder what the actual statistics are.  I mean, I wonder how many orgasms occur on planet earth on a given day?  Who knows, there may be a surprising amount of "positive energy" flowing out there already.....

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "SteveS":D
Funny stuff!  Can't help but wonder what the actual statistics are.  I mean, I wonder how many orgasms occur on planet earth on a given day?  Who knows, there may be a surprising amount of "positive energy" flowing out there already.....

Something's flowing, anyway! BA-DUM!  :|
-Curio

Tom62

This means that I should have my orgasm in the office at lunchtime. I'm not sure that my co-workers would appreciate that.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein