News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Favorite Motivationals

Started by myleviathan, August 23, 2008, 10:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myleviathan

Here are a few of my favorite Motivationals. Click on the picture once to view without frames. Feel free to post some of yours...
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

myleviathan

Will - good call on Captain Kirk. Awesome. I identify with him - not brilliant but knows how to charm your pants off and throw a fake punch...
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

Will

If I were to ever become a theist again, it would be in the Church of Kirk. All power to the engines!
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Jolly Sapper

HAHAHAHA...

FALCON PUNCH!!! FTW!

curiosityandthecat

Just posed this in the Image Dump thread. Figured it would fit in here. Made it today after a trip to Borders bookstore.  :lol:

-Curio

EvolutionCalling

shedaytrips

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Just posed this in the Image Dump thread. Figured it would fit in here. Made it today after a trip to Borders bookstore.  :lol:

That's awesome!

susangail

Hahaha! I've got the giggles now, thanks people!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.