What did you have for lunch?

Started by Will, July 16, 2008, 06:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myleviathan

Quote from: "jcm"Pizza Hut with the folks

salad bar, then 4 pieces of pizza  :banna:

kicking my ass at the gym tomorrow

Pizza Hut buffet kicks ass.
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

Jane

Ooooh, we finally got a Pizza Hut in Dublin - just one, mind you, but I LOVE the crusts there.

jcm

Quote from: "Jane"Ooooh, we finally got a Pizza Hut in Dublin - just one, mind you, but I LOVE the crusts there.

yeah pizza hut is the best!  mmmmmm pan pizza and lots of sauce. don't care for their pasta though.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

Jane

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

quizlixx

Quote from: "jcm"Pizza Hut with the folks

salad bar, then 4 pieces of pizza  :banna:

kicking my ass at the gym tomorrow
serious lunch envy
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

jcm

Quote from: "Jane"They serve pasta there??

yeah...they are ripping you off

http://www.pizzahut.com/tuscanipasta/?W ... _Wild_Card

btw is it true the locals urinate on the blarney stone?
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

Jane

Quotebtw is it true the locals urinate on the blarney stone?[/quote

If the sides of buildings and alleys elsewhere in Ireland are anything to go by....well, I wouldn't kiss it, but on the bright side, urine IS sterile...