News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

All myspacers come hither!!

Started by leftyguitarjoe, June 30, 2008, 10:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftyguitarjoe

EvolutionCalling

You say trip-pant-wearing-ICP-worshiping degenerates like it's a bad thing.

leftyguitarjoe

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"You say trip-pant-wearing-ICP-worshiping degenerates like it's a bad thing.

:D

Chimera

"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

Whitney

www.myspace.com/laetusatheos

btw, if you want to find it, somewhere burried in the forum is another thread about member myspace pages.

Chimera

I sent you a friend request, laetusatheos.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

susangail

Haha I saw this awhile ago and I forgot to put mine...
http://www.myspace.com/clarinetsarepretty (my email is vicunamatata@yahoo.com if it asks for it)
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Chimera

Susan, I'd like to add you but I don't have the info to do that. Could you add me?

susangail

Quote from: "Chimera"Susan, I'd like to add you but I don't have the info to do that. Could you add me?
Sure, I require info? I didn't know that....
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Chimera

Yeah, I'd have to know your last name or email address to add you.

susangail

Quote from: "Chimera"Yeah, I'd have to know your last name or email address to add you.
Huh, I don't remember putting that. I'm going to fix it... oh and I sent you a request.

Chimera

Steve Reason

Here is mine: http://www.myspace.com/musicbreath I will add everyone. I haven't been on there in a while as my life is upside down right now, but I will make an effort in the coming days to rectify that.
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

rlrose328

**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

afreethinker30

Isn't myspace just a bunch of spam anymore?I have an account actually two or three,but haven't been on in ages.