News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on September 30, 2017, 07:24:00 PM
Hey Mags,
I can certainly give you some ideas for gifts if you want, might be a good idea to start a seperate thread for this topic, but it would probably not be in good taste if I were to set that up myself, you know it may look a bit conceded, or feel like I'm begging for attention, etc...
:rofl:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

That may seem like a long time, but as you know you and some of the other members here can be a bit prone to procrastination from time to time so maybe you should start giving some really deep and serious thought to what it is you are going to give me this year. (Plus you have to consider time needed for mail or package delivery, etc...)

:unsure:

How about sincere best wishes and hope that you have a great birthday? :grin:

On the plus side, my present will be delivered to you at nearly the speed of light, practically no mail delivery time needed!  :sidesmile: 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 01, 2017, 03:56:06 PM
That may seem like a long time, but as you know you and some of the other members here can be a bit prone to procrastination from time to time so maybe you should start giving some really deep and serious thought to what it is you are going to give me this year. (Plus you have to consider time needed for mail or package delivery, etc...)

On the plus side, my present will be delivered to you at nearly the speed of light, practically no mail delivery time needed!  :sidesmile:

I can't think of a better present xSP...gracias! 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 01, 2017, 06:45:24 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 01, 2017, 03:56:06 PM

I can't think of a better present xSP...gracias! 8)

:yes!:

Davin

Hey Mags,

Just wanted to send you a little reminder that you only have a little over a month of shopping left before my birthday (35 days to be exact)

How about a few bananas?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Davin on October 02, 2017, 04:30:56 PM
Hey Mags,

Just wanted to send you a little reminder that you only have a little over a month of shopping left before my birthday (35 days to be exact)

How about a few bananas?

Thank you very much Davin I actually do love bananas, you know I totally forgot to buy some this weekend at the market, only one left this morning in the house, I'll have to stop this evening and get more (I eat like 2 everyday)

P.S. Out of all the Davin's here at HAF you are my favorite ;)

Davin

And you are my favorite Bruno, even more than that Mars version.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

HEYA MAGS!

IT'S FRIDAY, LET'S DANCE!!!1 :frolic: :cheerful dance 2:

By the way Madame Butterflies, how is you?

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 13, 2017, 03:36:46 PM
HEYA MAGS!

It's Friday the 13th.  :worried:

By the way Madame Butterflies, how is you?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on October 13, 2017, 07:23:11 PM
HEYA MAGS!

It's Friday the 13th.  :worried:

Fine, you stand there while I shake my booty!

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 13, 2017, 11:27:54 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 13, 2017, 07:23:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:pensive:
:console:
:hug:

...So, the regular doctor sends me to the endocrinologist, the endocrinologist sends me to the neurologist and the neurologist sends me to the neurosurgeon.  :fingertap:

Recusant

I guess they're the one that is able to figure out the best course of action. Hang tough, Magdalena:cheerleader:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dragonia

Dear, sweet Mags, I do hope all is well. My heart is with you.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)