News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

I Spy With My Mind's Eye

Started by Magdalena, November 29, 2016, 05:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 29, 2016, 04:32:47 AM
It must be true, I saw it on the internet.
No one.  :eyeroll:
You have no eyes. :eyeroll:
Don't lie to me. :eyeroll:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Remember this, the mind's eye see all. You just have to know where to look.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 29, 2016, 05:10:17 AM

In rap music!?

:smilenod:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

No one

mags:

In rap music!?

It appears you are confused, it can either be crap or music, it can not be both.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 30, 2016, 12:06:24 AM
mags:

In rap music!?

It appears you are confused, it can either be crap or music, it can not be both.

Wait... :notsure:

No one

There is no waiting. One can not look in rap music, because it does not exist. It's either rap, or it's music. It can not be both.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 30, 2016, 03:46:03 AM
There is no waiting. One can not look in rap music, because it does not exist. It's either rap, or it's music. It can not be both.

But you said,
Let me break it down, for you:
"Remember this.
The mind's eye see all.
You
just
have
to
know
where
to
look."

I can see, a lot, everywhere.  :smilenod:
But you...you should learn to follow your own advice if you are unable to see all there is to "see" in rap music.

Arturo

If you make a deal with me, you can see people's life spans with these eyes. AND you can save them. You won't have to know where to look because it will be right there when you stare at them. You can be on a date and see their life span, you can look at them from across the street, you can see them from the behind. It's all to your benefit.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Or here you can get this beautiful eye that gives the holder mind control of those they make eye contact with. It must be direct eye contact and you can get the controlled to do anything you want. And I mean anything.  ::)
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on November 30, 2016, 04:16:34 AM

If you make a deal with me, you can see people's life spans with these eyes. AND you can save them. You won't have to know where to look because it will be right there when you stare at them. You can be on a date and see their life span, you can look at them from across the street, you can see them from the behind. It's all to your benefit.
The Shinigami Eyes.

Arturo

I think we've successfully derailed this thread. I'll be willing to let my posts be moved to a new thread in order to get this one back on track.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on November 30, 2016, 04:25:41 AM

Or here you can get this beautiful eye that gives the holder mind control of those they make eye contact with. It must be direct eye contact and you can get the controlled to do anything you want. And I mean anything.  ::)

I want one.

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on November 30, 2016, 04:31:36 AM
I think we've successfully derailed this thread. I'll be willing to let my posts be moved to a new thread in order to get this one back on track.
Me too.