News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

I Spy With My Mind's Eye

Started by Magdalena, November 29, 2016, 05:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

I could go on to show 4 more "eyes" with special powers, but I see you want that one so all you have to do is find someone who wants to give you one. I suggest looking for one at an anime convention?
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

No, no, no, que paso--hombre!? Show me four more!
All I have right now is this cheap eye:

Something smaller and less obvious would be nice.
:grin:

:secrets1: The one behind me looks a lot like No one:lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Well these ones have a lengthy list of abilities. So I will just cut it down for you. It goes as follows

Ability To See Auras
Ability To See Small Details- Like Reading Lips Or Interpreting Pencil Movements
Makes You A Super Copy Cat Able To Copy Anyone Without Them Able To Tell You To "Stop Copying Me"
Through Eye Contact, Ability To Control A Persons Body And/Or Enter Their Mind

You might rememeber this guy, if it weren't for his third eye. So this eye is special, it gives you

Telepathy
Telekinesis
Mind Control
Complete Control Over Your Own Mind and Ability to resist attacks on your own mind
Remote Viewing- The Ability To See Anywhere With Going Nowhere
Heightened Senses- All Senses Are Enhanced To Super Powered Ability
And Energy Manipulation

The Cost? A small procedure of course. Very worth it.

With These, One Can See Nearly 360 degrees in diameter with only one blind spot at the base of the neck
Also Can See Auras
See A Person's True Self

Aura Detection
Ability To Remotely Control People From Great Distances
Control Over Space-Time
And Something To Do With Hinduism
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

OK...

...So many choices...It's gonna take me a while to decide what I want.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Arturo

Semi-related
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

More, weird, semi-related, mind's eye stuff.

:grin:

How did this conversation get started?  :scratch:
Who started it? :scratch:

Arturo

I don't know who started this at all. I don't even understand it. What's the point of it all? I was trying to think of ways to put this into the perspective of drug culture. But I never came across the "mind's eye" in my days of stonage. So I guess I could talk about the Native American Church.

The Native American Church (NAC) is not affiliated with any tribe, but some members from many tribes to participate in it. They follow peyoteism, which is the sacramental use of peyote. They believe it to bring them closer to the spirit world, which is the real world. So that's how it relates to this thread I guess.

The all seeing eye, which brings you to see the spirit world. And peyote, which brings you to see the spirit world.

Wait, maybe we can turn this into a gif thread for trippy visualizations? Seizure Warning:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 04, 2016, 03:23:20 AM
I don't know who started this at all. I don't even understand it. What's the point of it all? I was trying to think of ways to put this into the perspective of drug culture. But I never came across the "mind's eye" in my days of stonage. So I guess I could talk about the Native American Church.

The Native American Church (NAC) is not affiliated with any tribe, but some members from many tribes to participate in it. They follow peyoteism, which is the sacramental use of peyote. They believe it to bring them closer to the spirit world, which is the real world. So that's how it relates to this thread I guess.

The all seeing eye, which brings you to see the spirit world. And peyote, which brings you to see the spirit world.

Wait, maybe we can turn this into a gif thread for trippy visualizations? Seizure Warning:

No one started this.  :foottap:
Quote from: No one on November 29, 2016, 05:10:17 AM
Remember this, the mind's eye see all. You just have to know where to look.
...And  he didn't come back.  >:(
He needs some peyote and a gif thread with trippy visualizations. Maybe his mind's eye will finally see, maybe not all, but...something...beautiful in people...whom he dislikes so much.  :shifty:

The witches with the eye gif that I posted was just for fun. I don't know anything about peyote, Hinduism stuff, or a third eye, or the mind's eye. I'm not really a witch. That's just a rumor. Heck, I'm not even a butterfly of doom, I'm a plain moth.  :fingertap:

Magdalena

Could you tell me more about this? Please :tellmemore: ...Ooh! Make it one of your YouTube videos!  ;D

Magdalena

My eyes!!!!

Noooo!!!

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on December 04, 2016, 04:08:52 AM

Could you tell me more about this? Please :tellmemore: ...Ooh! Make it one of your YouTube videos!  ;D
Alright. It will take some time but it can be done.

Quote from: Magdalena on December 04, 2016, 05:30:11 AM

My eyes!!!!

Noooo!!!

LOL

Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 04, 2016, 11:24:49 PM
Alright. It will take some time but it can be done.
I can wait forever.  :tellmemore:
Metaphorically speaking, of course.  :shifty:

Arturo

Where do I put this? Here, or there? Well this is more convenient. I'll just leave this here...

Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Thank you.  :tellmemore: You and I, Apathy, we could talk for hours.  :grin: