News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Rod Parsley

Started by EvolutionCalling, August 10, 2008, 05:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionCalling

Has this douche bag popped on anybody else's radar?  I dislike this guy more than Joel Osteen.  What an asshole.  I think the last 10 seconds of this video says it all.

[youtube:1jym5ix4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw8-9AGGsQw[/youtube:1jym5ix4]

afreethinker30

What an ass! Margaret Sanger is a hero of mine.She fought hard for birth control rights. This jerk doesn't give a crap about womens right,all he cares about is his wallet. He doesn't say anything about women years back that had so many children their bodies eventually gave out from child birth.Or women who have been raped.This guy has no right to nose into other peoples lives.But isn't that what crazy religious folks are good at doing. For once I would like to see someone who spouts off this stuff to help all those mothers out there with children they can't afford to have.

EvolutionCalling

And to think this is McCain's "spiritual" adviser.  Have you heard one word about it though?  Nope.

McQ

Yeah, he's all too familiar. The guy's everywhere on TV. And he's a huge asshole.

However, he is correct in one thing: Margaret Sanger did fully support eugenics. Sorry. Gotta take the bad with the good when it comes to certain people. She did lots of good things, but that was one thing she never denounced.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tom62

To be honest I'm not a supporter of abortion either. I'm only in favor of abortion in case the girl or woman was raped, when there is a danger to the mother to give birth or when there is a great genetic defect in the fetus. When thousands of unwanted baby's are killed every year, because people screw around without thinking about the consequences then there is indeed something fundamentally wrong. This guy Rod Parsley however is not the solution, because all he thinks about is that big fat cheque that he wants from you. What is really needed is a very good sex-education for youngsters at school and at home. Handing out free condoms is also a very good idea, not only at school but everywhere where young people meet. Having an abortion is a very traumatic event for everyone, it should therefore not be taken light hearted. Teaching children and young adults how they can avoid that awful situation is one of our prime directives as parents and educators.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein