News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What do you think of my new sig?

Started by winterbottom, April 28, 2008, 04:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winterbottom

Ecumenicals and atheists agree] :)

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

winterbottom

I like the quote on yours very much. I wasn't sure if my own words were as good a candidate, so I felt like asking what some good atheist folk thought.

LARA

He looks like an angry purple tiki man!  Sure he's worth keeping, why not?  It'a a little bitmapped though, so if that bugs you I'd try decreasing the image size to help get it looking a little less fuzzy.  But if that's too anal, then don't worry about it, afterall, it's your icon   :blush: .
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
                                                                                                                    -Winston Smith, protagonist of 1984 by George Orwell

winterbottom

The purple guy was a quick thing I did to replace my previous icon that got lost when the forum rebooted. My signature is the stuff at the bottom of all my posts.

SteveS

I like it too.  I'm boring and don't have a sig.  :D

winterbottom

I presume your contribution is bringing all the beer!

LARA

;)   Nice catch,winterbottom.  Let me just go correct that one.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
                                                                                                                    -Winston Smith, protagonist of 1984 by George Orwell

SteveS

Quote from: "winterbottom"I presume your contribution is bringing all the beer!
Yeah - that's something I can do.

susangail

Quote from: "winterbottom"Worth keeping?

I like it. Yup, it's a keeper :D
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.