News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

some amusingly creative "logic"

Started by Seosamh, March 12, 2008, 02:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seosamh

Having just read "the Hot Zone", I tried to find some pictures of Kitum Cave in Kenya, when I came across this site which had a page dedicated to Ebola. I think people here will find it funny. Entertaining deranged pseudologic.

http://revelation13.net/index.html
I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men.

-Robert Ingersoll

my photography gallery: http://ash-nazg4321.deviantart.com/

Whitney

#1
I read the Hot Zone quite a while back after finding it in my mom's garage sale pile...pretty good book...also kinda scary.  Even if the book isn't true it really only seems like a matter of time.

Kona

#2
Holy Shit!  This stuff is right out of that movie "A Beautiful Mind"!
Fight Global Warming......Save a Pirate!


SteveS

#3
Holy crap - sorry, but I just couldn't stick around there long enough to follow through all that without my eyes starting to bleed.  The presentation format seriously sucks --- it almost like an insane stream-of-thought laid down in html.  And it's just plain painful.  I found myself thinking of Mel Gibson's character in the movie "Conspiracy Theory".

There was a guy who came around here every so often who would put up these large unformatted posts that where fascinating in sort of the same way ---- he had an Indian sort of name ("Indian" as in "from India", not "Native American").  If I could remember it I'd post a link to the thread - eh, just can't remember  :(

Seosamh

#4
Quote from: "laetusatheos"I read the Hot Zone quite a while back after finding it in my mom's garage sale pile...pretty good book...also kinda scary.  Even if the book isn't true it really only seems like a matter of time.

The Hot Zone is true... that's why it is scary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_Reston
I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men.

-Robert Ingersoll

my photography gallery: http://ash-nazg4321.deviantart.com/