News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Richard Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail

Started by MadBomr101, June 24, 2012, 11:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 25, 2012, 01:01:24 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 24, 2012, 11:44:40 PM
I feel kind of bad for him actually. It must be very frustrating to do what he does. Getting hate mail from legions of clueless must have it's toll I guess.

I wouldn't bother feeling too sorry for him -- he may well enjoy hate mail.  I remember a scene from the TV show Murphy Brown where she tells a distraught co-worker who'd just gotten her first piece of hate mail that she, Brown, not only kept every piece of hate mail she received but sometimes she dumped them all onto the floor and rolled around in them naked.  I can see Dawkins doing that too.

LOL Thanks for the image, I guess. :P

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 25, 2012, 01:43:19 AM
I wouldn't bother feeling too sorry for him -- he may well enjoy hate mail.  I remember a scene from the TV show Murphy Brown where she tells a distraught co-worker who'd just gotten her first piece of hate mail that she, Brown, not only kept every piece of hate mail she received but sometimes she dumped them all onto the floor and rolled around in them naked.  I can see Dawkins doing that too.

Eh, just imagine hate mail sticking to the appropriate (or inappropriate) bits, concealing them from view.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 25, 2012, 02:06:59 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 25, 2012, 01:43:19 AM

Eh, just imagine hate mail sticking to the appropriate (or inappropriate) bits, concealing them from view.

I think Dawkins might have enough to make a whole outfit actually -  could start a whole new trend in fashion: The Hatemail line, for summer. :P 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey