News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Scissorlegs!

Started by OldGit, June 01, 2012, 01:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

Happy Burfdy!  (Whichever day it is - you didn't say!)

Tank

Happy new orbit day!!!
May you have many more orbits to celebrate!!!  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Siz

Thanks All!

It's on Tuesday.

I was going to host "Siz's 40th Toga Party Thread" where I was to offer Efood, Ebooze, Ecocaine and Esex. You may all suffer the inevitable Ehangover too, but if you can't take the heat... I've even laid on an Epolicecar for those getting overexcited and a bit punchy. And I was kinda hoping Guardian would lend his services at the door to help keep out the riffraff.

I've got some jobs for others too.

Git, I'd like you to be Maitre d'
Crow, will you DJ?
Tank - Logistics
Joe - MC
Ami - Madam
Ali, SD, DJ - Naked mixologists
BCE - Food
Vinnie - Stew
TMP - Ents manager
Buddy - Chief Hostess
Anti - Dance leader
SPx - Cloakroom bunny
Asmo - Staff
AD - Gimp (rubber provided)
Bruce - Chill-room host
Whitney - Creche nanny
Stevil - BBQ chef
McQ, Tom 62 - Sweep-up executives

Any more suggestions or roll exchanges?

Have a good time!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 01, 2012, 02:29:33 PM
Ali, SD, DJ - Naked mixologists

I make a mean screwdriver. I hope you all like eorangejuice!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

Everyone knows that eorangejuice's only purpose is to be an evodka delivery system.  *nods solemnly*  I'll make the eMargaritas.  I juice the elimes myself. 

joeactor

(uh, what's a "creche nanny"???)

Happy Pre-Lated Birthday!

MC-Joe in da hizouse!
(now, where's my MoTown collection?)

Siz

Quote from: joeactor on June 01, 2012, 04:17:51 PM
(uh, what's a "creche nanny"???)

Happy Pre-Lated Birthday!

MC-Joe in da hizouse!
(now, where's my MoTown collection?)

Now, don't get carried away Joe - you da MC, not da DJ!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Siz

Hey, Joe. Your avatar reminds me of a piece of artwork I saw at a clients' house once. I took a photo so you all could be as disturbed as I was:

Buddy

Happy birthday Siz!

I laughed out loud when I saw mine and Vinnie's jobs.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 01, 2012, 04:42:51 PM
Hey, Joe. Your avatar reminds me of a piece of artwork I saw at a clients' house once. I took a photo so you all could be as disturbed as I was:

:o

Thanks.  I'm going to be screaming in my sleep tonight over that picture.

joeactor

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 01, 2012, 04:42:51 PM

(photo removed out of human decency)

Yeeeecccchhhh...

Ok, my guy was from a creepy game called "Fragile Dreams", but somehow you've outcreeped him...

OldGit

Thaks, Siz, MC I shall be ....

My Lords, Laydees hand Gennlemen, please be upstanding ......

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey