News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Scissorlegs!

Started by OldGit, June 01, 2012, 01:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimatedDirt

Happy Birthday Scissorlegs!

the Gimp.

Guardian85

Well, at least no one at the eParty started an eBrawl so I didn't have to kick any eAss.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Siz

Quote from: Ali link=topic=10094.msg174893#msg17hr]4893 date=1338917360]
Sounds like you had a great ebirthday and your family spoiled you rotten.  Well done, them!  :)  I like the wrapping paper too.  Unfortunately, I had too much ewine and fell down and sprained my ewrist.  Who do I send the emedical bill to?
My ecountant?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ali

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 05, 2012, 07:41:12 PM
Quote from: Ali link=topic=10094.msg174893#msg17hr]4893 date=1338917360]
Sounds like you had a great ebirthday and your family spoiled you rotten.  Well done, them!  :)  I like the wrapping paper too.  Unfortunately, I had too much ewine and fell down and sprained my ewrist.  Who do I send the emedical bill to?
My ecountant?

*High fives Siz*  That made me LOL.  I love puns.

Asmodean

NO!!!  >:(

Asmo be disco ball or he aint coming.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Is....Asmo......sparkley?  I always pictured him a a matte gray ball, not a shiny mirrored gray ball.  Are you shiny and pretty?  *Ali raises a tentative hand to bat at Asmo and make him spin and reflect*

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on June 05, 2012, 10:53:34 PM
Is....Asmo......sparkley?  I always pictured him a a matte gray ball, not a shiny mirrored gray ball.  Are you shiny and pretty?  *Ali raises a tentative hand to bat at Asmo and make him spin and reflect*

*Amicale starts dancing and bopping around like the dork she is, under the shiny spinning reflections from the Asmoball of Awesomeness*

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

Ah, but you see, The Asmo has this hoodie with lotsa tiny mirrors attached to the surface.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Is it the same hoodie you were hiding under during our last meet up?   ;D  Cause from where I was sitting, all I could see was hoodie and then glowy menacing eyes like a racoon peeking out of a trashcan.   ;D ;D ;D

Crow

Happy Birthday.

Here are some new legs to help with your future rides, you might be out though for a bit as the transplant process requires a few months of recovery before you can use them.
Retired member.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Siz

Quote from: Crow on June 05, 2012, 11:14:06 PM
Happy Birthday.

Here are some new legs to help with your future rides, you might be out though for a bit as the transplant process requires a few months of recovery before you can use them.

Ah, so thoughtful, Crow. Thanks. But I can't imagine what makes you think I dont already got a pair of those? :-\
Love the merchandising though. Is ALL that included?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Crow

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 06, 2012, 12:10:47 AM
Ah, so thoughtful, Crow. Thanks. But I can't imagine what makes you think I dont already got a pair of those? :-\

Typical! Lucky I kept the rest of Chris Hoy but I think he might want the gear back.
Retired member.

Siz

Quote from: Crow on June 06, 2012, 12:35:57 AM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 06, 2012, 12:10:47 AM

Typical! Lucky I kept the rest of Chris Hoy but I think he might want the gear back.

Actually, I could fit two of my sizlegs in one of those. Same for the 'gear', sadly...  :D

It's your 40th soon isn't it Crow?

Crow

Retired member.