News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

If everything fulfills a function shouldn't we?

Started by Asmodean Prime, December 18, 2007, 05:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

"can you see that the clouds drop rain, then the trees souk up that rain, then the trees give us fruit oxygen. Can you see the the sun giving us energy? That the plants take in the sun light, then the cows eat the grass, then we eat the cow, can you see that everything in nature is fullfilling a function? Can you see that out hears pump blood around our body? Our lungs take in the oxygen and breathe back out carbon dioxide? Can you see that the moon goes around the earth, the earth goes around the sun, even in an atom, electrons goes around the nucleus all in an anti-clockwise fashion, can you see that's what us muslims out of our free will have to do around the kabba, in the same anticlockwise fasion?

can you see, that in nature a perfect functions being fulfilled, that everything is following a set of rules, a code of conduct, a law and order, thats why they are in a state of harmony and peace? meaning that they are not in disagreement with one another? they do what they are ment to do, shouldn't we too humans be fulling a function? Shouldn't our intellect be fulfilling a function?

Can you see that the humans in general all around the world are in a state of chaoes, confusion, that there are wars, disputes, disagreements? Hope you can understand what I mean!

Did you know the definition of Islam? It means Submitt your will to acquire peace. This is what makes you a muslim, thats why we that everying in nature that is following this code of conduct is a muslim!"

Will

Actually, "Islam is to testify that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, to perform the prayers, to pay the zakat, to fast in Ramadhan, and to make the pilgrimage to the House if you are able to do so." That's the definition of Islam according to the dude that started it.

Total harmony and peace only exist in fantasy. Reality includes chaos and conflict just as it includes harmony and peace.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

rlrose328

Life and the world are filled with both harmony and chaos.  I, personally, wouldn't want to live in a world that is perfect because I'm human, I make mistakes and I can accept that about myself.

It is a fool who wishes perfection because it can never be.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

ryanvc76

The best function we could perform in our short lives is to gather and expand on our knowledge and pass it on.  I do not think this is best accomplished by blindly following some bogus code of conduct.
---=---=---=---=---
http://www.vancleave.de
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---

Squid

"The torch of doubt and chaos, this is what the sage steers by." - Chuang-tzu

Whitney

ya...and other animals never have their own version of war.

We could all go for a lot less violence and a lot more love, but religion isn't the solution and has a long track record for creating chaos rather than getting rid of it.

MommaSquid

"With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy."

--Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

And don't spew your religious crap in our forum.   :D

Steve Reason

I like the part where you said "then the cows eat the grass, then we eat the cow".  :lol:

Thanks for the drive-by laugh and assault on the English language, Skippy.

FSM bless you!
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

Bella

Stupid God... making worthless humans. *shakes head* We were created solely to be little toys who worship him (freedom does not mean, "Do this or burn"), and we can't even do THAT right!

bitter_sweet_symphony

Muslims emulate electrons.  :? I wonder what I'll hear next.

Oh yes, Islam brings peace.

The only correct part of the post was this line.
QuoteIt means Submitt your will to acquire peace
And if I may add, submit your sense of reasoning too.