News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Simon Cowell is more famous than Jesus!

Started by tomday, December 17, 2007, 08:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomday

A UK survey, reported in the Daily Telegraph states the following: (quote) "The Queen and Harry Potter are more famous than God in the minds of the nations under-10's, according to a National Kids' Day survey.  Father Christmas was fourth, Simon Cowell fifth and Jesus sixth."

So looks like we are getting somewhere at last in the UK - if under 10's don't believe in fairy tale characters any more then there is hope for the future!

Will

That's awesome.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

MommaSquid

What a strange little survey.  

Good strange.  But still... :?

Steve Reason

Yeah but Simon Cowell can't make people praise him, or make people happy with a single word. Oh, wait...
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

Legion

Well that just shows how many kids will be burning in hell for all eternity, I suppose. Evil little sinner bastards.