News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

If You Don't Believe in Hell, Then Where Will Fags Burn?

Started by sthginkralpmeTheT, December 16, 2007, 08:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Quote from: "OneWithGod"You people can't just take opinions that differ from your own. You are all god hating fag lovers and this is one big circle jerk!
Statistically speaking, a Christian is more likely to be gay than an atheist (not that there's anything wrong with it, just pointing out more ignorant hypocrisy), so perhaps you could recount the circle jerks you've been to if you're so interested in the subject.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Mister Joy

This guy's just here to try & piss people off. Probably goes to Christian forums and proclaims "JESUS IS A FAGGOT" etc.

Whitney

Quote from: "OneWithGod"You people can't just take opinions that differ from your own. You are all god hating fag lovers and this is one big circle jerk!

Do you want to be banned?  If so, just keep using this same tactic.  If not, you can start treating all the posters here with respect by attempting to have an intelligent conversation.

This forum is not a play area for disrespectful bigot fundies (even if you are just pretending)...we all have better things to do.

tacoma_kyle

I have just had a revelation...

I have now understood how a statement can contain more shit than the last stool I left in the toilet (it had a jesus image on the seat too...irony?)

Your bull shit is only making hell stonger. Shut up.
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

MysticalChicken

QuoteYou people can't just take opinions that differ from your own.

Would you like some more polish for that extraordinarily shiny mirror you've got there?  And I can take opinions that differ from my own, I just don't usually agree with them.  'Swhy they're called opinions.

"Down in the hall, embedded in walls, hear them screaming.  Stashed in a bar, a brain in a jar, no one sees them.  Sucking them blind and draining their minds, hear them screaming.  Stas

sthginkralpmeTheT

Bless these sorrowful heathens.  For they believe the world is more than 6000 years old.  They believe in creatures called "DINOSAURS" that "once roamed the earth.  The spider-deamons of hell will not be fooled by your lies of "carbon dating" and such.  For they shall suckle upon your soul for your hatred of Christ!

Steve Reason

Quote from: "sthginkralpmeTheT"Bless these sorrowful heathens.  For they believe the world is more than 6000 years old.  They believe in creatures called "DINOSAURS" that "once roamed the earth.  The spider-deamons of hell will not be fooled by your lies of "carbon dating" and such.  For they shall suckle upon your soul for your hatred of Christ!

That's a good one, sdfhjglgluigtitiy!  :lol:  Thx for the laugh.
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

ryanvc76

This keeps getting funnier.  How can one be so ignorant?  We can actually touch dinosaur fossils and find things all of the time that are older than 6000 years.  

That wasn't god touching you - that was your priest.
---=---=---=---=---
http://www.vancleave.de
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---

tacoma_kyle

Is this guy for real? How can he/she have the 'Accept Christ get a Free PS2' in the sig? Thats so bluntly obvious of god needing to be 'sold' that it hardly exceeds the mental capacity of a squirrel.
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

McQ

Kyle, no, this person is not for real. He is a troll. This is what happens when people too much time on their hands get bored. That said....

sthginkralpmeTheT, this is your final warning to stop trolling and wasting bandwidth (as well as precious oxygen) and time here. You are more than welcome to participate after reading the rules of the forum and posting a real introduction, stating your real intent and beliefs. ANY OTHER POST WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN.

That clear enough?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

jcm

Hey guys...the earth IS more than 6000 years old, isn't it? I'm not sure at this point. WHY DID YOU COME HERE sthginkralpmeTheT, I was so sure of myself, before you started posting!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

ryanvc76

Quote from: "jcm"Hey guys...the earth IS more than 6000 years old, isn't it? I'm not sure at this point. WHY DID YOU COME HERE sthginkralpmeTheT, I was so sure of myself, before you started posting!

:lol:  Careful JCM... the idiot might believe you.  He has already shown the tendancy to believe utter rubbish.
---=---=---=---=---
http://www.vancleave.de
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---

jcm

OneWithGod, did you want to engage in conversation or just continue taking shots? I have to tell you, your one liners are getting really boring.

Question, what makes your religion better than any other religion in the world? How do you know you are following the right one?
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

Bella

Oooooo! Look, a crazy person/ people!

(These are probably the same people who try to sneak weapons into Athiest conventions, aye?)

filip3rd

I am sure the way you are acting is not what your religion or your parents have thought you. So there are two scenarios:

1. You have run out of your medication for bi-polar and OneWithoutGod has taken over your mind.

2. As much as you want you can't find God and so you are attacking others in hope God will strike you with his lighting.

Both case you don't represent Christianity and you will surely end up next to us Fagot Atheists in hell, but beware there are some thought Atheist in hell you may have hard time there.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:12).”
“Anarchism, really stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government.”