News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

If You Don't Believe in Hell, Then Where Will Fags Burn?

Started by sthginkralpmeTheT, December 16, 2007, 08:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: "OneWithGod"You people can't just take opinions that differ from your own. You are all god hating fag lovers and this is one big circle jerk!

Do your mommy and daddy know you're playing on the interwebs?

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Jolly Sapper

mmm... Nothing like necroposty goodness to make the day brighter!

Chimera

"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

shadowdancer

If you believe in Hell, why should your God created it?

That amazing energy of fire could be used for something else!

Bring a piece of that hellfire into earth, and we do not get a crap of oil price rising!!

Asmodean

Did the believers ever think of the fact that Hell increases the CO2 levels in the atmosphere, what with all them fires and rivers of molten... somthing?

... :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

CopyCat

Quote from: "Asmodean"Did the believers ever think of the fact that Hell increases the CO2 levels in the atmosphere, what with all them fires and rivers of molten... somthing?

... :D

You silly Asmodean, now you surely must know that the believers have magic to wipe away any logical problems that might arise like that... You know like if there is a ocean in the way, you just make the water magically part and move out your way... Or if you run out of food, you just make food magically fall from the sky... I'm sure that the believers would be appalled that you would think something as trivial as CO2 gas levels would be a problem in there fairytale land...
[size=50].............[/size]
[size=50]...................................[/size]*I no

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

TheDutchAthiest

Quote from: "OneWithGod"You people can't just take opinions that differ from your own. You are all god hating fag lovers and this is one big circle jerk!

God hating? No. Fag loving? Yep. Circle jerk? Are you talking about a big circle of jerks? Or do you mean one big jerk in the shape of a circle? As for the rest of you post: WE just can't take opinions that differ from our own? First, they're called opinions because everyone is entitled one for theirselves (and if you want to make friends and keep them, you shouldn't force your opinions on others). Second, christians have been killing atheists, muslims, jews and "god" knows how many other religious (or non-religious) groups for not believing in their god. See, you're just as hypocrite as almost every other christian walking this planet :)
I was an atheist... until I discovered I was God.

quizlixx

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

mspeight

9/11 happened because of Islamic extremist.
Hurricane Katrina happens well because hurricanes are natural events but there getting worse due to global warming.
And don't be an ignorant homophobic!
 :D
Hey I am a liberal,atheist, and a environmentalist.

Stoicheion

[size=85]So why does there only have to be one correct philosophy?
I don't wanna go and follow you just to end up like one of them
And why are you always telling me what you want me to believe?
I'd like to think that I can go my own way and meet you in the end
Go my own way and meet you in the end
"Same Direction" - Hoobastank
[/size]

Sophus

Okay, I'm not a Christian but I'm pretty sure you guys are far from acting like one either. Jesus says He loves all the sinners right? Homosexuals are sinners so He would love them too. If he can love a prostitute then why not love someone who is gay? And wouldn't a gay who practices abstinence be more virtuous than a straight man who does not?

If you are condemning me for loving homosexuals then go right ahead. I love everyone. And your God does too.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver