News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Amazing new device for those who can't walk.

Started by ThinkAnarchy, April 04, 2012, 01:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThinkAnarchy

"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Ali

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Siz

OK, looks neat, but really as user-friendly as advertised...??

How does it cope with kerbs? And how do you get it in and out of the car. And up the steps to your mates house. And looks painfully slow for getting around the shops... As Brother-in-law to a paraplegic I can see advantages, but I would suspect practically useless anywhere other than in the home. It seems a pricey way to reach things on high shelves. I'll swap you for one of these:

Will forward to my brother-in-law...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

Not for rough terrain though, yes? 'Haps they don't have that in Türkiye...  ???
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.