News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Hello All!!!

Started by Jimmy, March 22, 2012, 03:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 23, 2012, 04:52:33 PM
Quote from: Amicale on March 23, 2012, 02:25:25 PM
:D Jimmy, I love your enthusiasm. It's bubbly! Yay. But no worries, around here, most of us don't TRY to stir up trouble, it just comes naturally to us!  ;D

It is our god-given talent... if you'll pardon my filthy language. ;D

As the saying goes, "God made me a skeptic. Who are you to question his wisdom?"  :D

And it seems that when people start asking the hard questions, that's when the trouble starts! Mostly because around HAF, the questions go into derails on Asmo's world domination.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

:o The Asmo MOST CERTAINLY did NOT! How DARE you?!

...Oh wait...  :-\
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Augustus

Welcome from a fellow newbie :D

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: Jimmy on March 22, 2012, 04:36:20 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on March 22, 2012, 04:16:26 PM
Helloooo!

Judging by the lack of grammatical and spelling errors in your into (I'll let 'your're' go - it covers every base!), I'd say *your're* not American. Am I right?

If you are, welcome to the forum anyway ;D

[Awaiting Yank-based indignance]

It's a bit like Hotel California in here - You can check-out any time you like but you can never leave.

Have fun...

I, my friend, am a Yankee, minus the indignance ;D Although I hope to improve upon my grammar, there are absolutely NO Guarantees. Thanks for the welcome Scissorlegs!! :)
Hello and welcome! I am a yankee as well.  Grew up in small town IL.  If you will notice there are statues and lumps of clay banning together to destroy us all.  So... Yankees assimilate??
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Jimmy

Quote from: Anti -antidisestablishmentarianism on March 26, 2012, 03:51:22 PM
Quote from: Jimmy on March 22, 2012, 04:36:20 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on March 22, 2012, 04:16:26 PM
Helloooo!

Judging by the lack of grammatical and spelling errors in your into (I'll let 'your're' go - it covers every base!), I'd say *your're* not American. Am I right?

If you are, welcome to the forum anyway ;D

[Awaiting Yank-based indignance]

It's a bit like Hotel California in here - You can check-out any time you like but you can never leave.

Have fun...

I, my friend, am a Yankee, minus the indignance ;D Although I hope to improve upon my grammar, there are absolutely NO Guarantees. Thanks for the welcome Scissorlegs!! :)
Hello and welcome! I am a yankee as well.  Grew up in small town IL.  If you will notice there are statues and lumps of clay banning together to destroy us all.  So... Yankees assimilate??

Thanks for the welcome! I, my Yankee friend, am from wondrous Western NY State; also from a small town. Us Yankees need to stick together, if only to embattle raw clay material and its artistically applied counterpart!!!  :D
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Ny huh? How is it?  I've wondered what it would be like to live in NY especially the big apple. Small town life is nice and boring, but it gets a little TOO boring sometimes.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Jimmy

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on March 28, 2012, 05:47:47 PM
Ny huh? How is it?  I've wondered what it would be like to live in NY especially the big apple. Small town life is nice and boring, but it gets a little TOO boring sometimes.

Mostly I love it, there are TONS of outdoorsy stuff to do.  Although, I often wished we lived in a more metropolitan area, where there is MUCH more to do. Maybe when our kids are older.......
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~