News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

The 10,000th Tank

Started by The Magic Pudding, March 10, 2012, 12:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 12, 2012, 12:59:54 PM
Quote from: Truthseeker on March 12, 2012, 12:54:09 PM
Tank, you certainly have a way of making the rest of us feel small  ;D.  Hats off to you!

I think having a destructive war machine as an avatar may have something to do with it.  :D
I could put a care bear their and confuse people?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on March 12, 2012, 01:51:02 PM
Congrats and holy crap! The only thing I have ever hit 10,000 of on anything was kills in Half Life 2 dm. 
Cheers!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: Scissorlegs on March 12, 2012, 06:42:42 PM
Scissortank
Tanklegs
Tank of Scissorlegs
Robobanhammer

Arise Tankinator

Have a cuban...

Like it! And the cigar  ;D