News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

The 10,000th Tank

Started by The Magic Pudding, March 10, 2012, 12:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Nice one, Tank. Always gratifying to have a bit of Brit grounding to keep things sane... but 10,000 times?! I'd say that was just greedy if they didn't all have something useful to say.

Kind Regards ol' boy,

Siz

(when I get back to the office I'll see if we can conjour a celebratory assimilation for you. I'm currently trying TFLs head for size - not sure it's working for me...)

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

I'm gone for a day and exciting things happen! Congratulations Tank!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Scissorlegs on March 10, 2012, 11:54:07 PM
Nice one, Tank. Always gratifying to have a bit of Brit grounding to keep things sane... but 10,000 times?! I'd say that was just greedy if they didn't all have something useful to say.

Kind Regards ol' boy,

Siz

(when I get back to the office I'll see if we can conjour a celebratory assimilation for you. I'm currently trying TFLs head for size - not sure it's working for me...)

Thanks Siz. I'm sure they didn't all have something useful to say  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 11, 2012, 12:08:01 AM
I'm gone for a day and exciting things happen! Congratulations Tank!

Thanks Buddy  ;D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Sweetdeath

I'm late by a few posts, but congrats anyway!! :)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Recusant

The way I see it, your high post count is a manifestation of the amount of time and effort you put into this place. So sure, congratulations, but really, thank you for what you do, both what we all read, but also your beavering away behind the scenes on what most of us never see! 

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on March 12, 2012, 08:46:27 AM
The way I see it, your high post count is a manifestation of the amount of time and effort you put into this place. So sure, congratulations, but really, thank you for what you do, both what we all read, but also your beavering away behind the scenes on what most of us never see! 

Too Few Lions

I'm currently trying TFLs head for size - not sure it's working for me...
It's working for me, I like the idea of a monocled robochimp. Congrats on the 10,000th post Tank

Tank

Quote from: Too Few Lions on March 12, 2012, 12:22:35 PM
I'm currently trying TFLs head for size - not sure it's working for me...
It's working for me, I like the idea of a monocled robochimp. Congrats on the 10,000th post Tank
Thank you chimppy!

Truthseeker

Tank, you certainly have a way of making the rest of us feel small  ;D.  Hats off to you!
Suffering is the breaking of the shell that encloses one's understanding.  Khalil Gibran

Buddy

Quote from: Truthseeker on March 12, 2012, 12:54:09 PM
Tank, you certainly have a way of making the rest of us feel small  ;D.  Hats off to you!

I think having a destructive war machine as an avatar may have something to do with it.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Congrats and holy crap! The only thing I have ever hit 10,000 of on anything was kills in Half Life 2 dm. 
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Siz

Scissortank
Tanklegs
Tank of Scissorlegs
Robobanhammer

Arise Tankinator

Have a cuban...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Quote from: Truthseeker on March 12, 2012, 12:54:09 PM
;D Thank you.