News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Christians send death threats to Miley Cyrus over atheistic tweet.

Started by Guardian85, March 08, 2012, 08:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on March 20, 2012, 06:07:10 AM
Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on March 16, 2012, 01:49:34 AM

Prior to this I simply liked Miley for her beauty and her recent willingness to rebel against certain unjust laws. Now, I'm beginning to really respect her has a person. I'm very curious as to how her career turns out;

At this point though, it could have simply been her publicist telling her feeding her (or her twitter employee) this information and instructing her (them) to post it.

I'm continuing to hold out hope she doesn't go the way of B. Spears or any other number of the Mickey Mouse Club though.

Which unjust laws?
Haha, I think she's already better off than brittney. She isnt pregnant trailer trash with a shaved head and abusive boyfriend. XP Yeah, ... Spears is crazy.

I dunno, SD, I've never met "trailer trash" worth about 150 million before.  :P

Note: there's nothing wrong with being pregnant, or poor, or shaving one's head. There's a lot wrong with having an abusive partner, but the wrong falls into the lap of the abusive person, I'd say.

There is an issue with acting irresponsibly when you have kids, abusing drugs and alcohol like crazy and going off the deep end cause of it. Being so horribly self indulgent and irresponsible when you have kids is something to be ashamed of. I hope she cleans up her act, and stays cleaned up if she wants to have custody of her kids and keep it. I also sincerely hope Miley Cyrus doesn't end up like that. I forget who said it, but the quote goes something like 'we all have a useful purpose in life, but for some of us it's to serve as a warning to others'.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

ThinkAnarchy

Prior to this I simply liked Miley for her beauty and her recent willingness to rebel against certain unjust laws. Now, I'm beginning to really respect her has a person. I'm very curious as to how her career turns out;

At this point though, it could have simply been her publicist telling her feeding her (or her twitter employee) this information and instructing her (them) to post it.

I'm continuing to hold out hope she doesn't go the way of B. Spears or any other number of the Mickey Mouse Club though.

Which unjust laws?
Haha, I think she's already better off than brittney. She isnt pregnant trailer trash with a shaved head and abusive boyfriend. XP Yeah, ... Spears is crazy.

The video that was released of her smoking weed.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on March 20, 2012, 07:05:53 PM

Which unjust laws?

The video that was released of her smoking weed.

Ohmygosh, I cant believe ANYONE would feak out over that!!!

It's not like it was heroine or cocaine. Sheesh... So dumb.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: RunFromMyLife on March 20, 2012, 09:17:40 PM
Actually, it was salvia and she was tweeked out of her mind.

Thank you for clarifying. I must have remembered incorrectly. Salvia has been criminalized in Louisiana where I live, but I'm not sure if it was criminal activity in California, or where she was at the time.

So now, I like her based purely on looks... Oh well, it isn't the first time and I'm sure won't be the last.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Sweetdeath

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Amicale

Wow. That stuff's fully legal here, you can buy it in convenience stores and smoke shops. Pot isn't legal, but having a small amount of it on your person's basically decriminalized, and there are enough doctors here who'll give someone a license for medical marijuana. Then again, it's Canuckistan.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Sweetdeath

Quote from: RunFromMyLife on March 20, 2012, 09:49:24 PM
Um, I don't know. I believe people were freaking out because she's supposed to be a role model for teen girls and people for some reason expect celebrities to be perfect. I, like you, don't give a fuck.
Agreed.

Anyone who excepts celebs to be role models for their kids are idiot. Besides, you should teaching your kids not to influenced so much by media. >__<

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on March 20, 2012, 10:16:34 PM

Pot isn't legal, but having a small amount of it on your person's basically decriminalized, and there are enough doctors here who'll give someone a license for medical marijuana. Then again, it's Canuckistan.  :D

Same here.  They have "doctors" working out of booths at every festival here in town all summer long.  It's such a freaking farce, I don't know why we don't just legalize it and be done with it.

DeterminedJuliet

Wow. That stuff's fully legal here, you can buy it in convenience stores and smoke shops. Pot isn't legal, but having a small amount of it on your person's basically decriminalized, and there are enough doctors here who'll give someone a license for medical marijuana. Then again, it's Canuckistan.  :D

I saw a guy sitting on a park bench taking a hit from a bong in broad daylight yesterday. It made me chuckle to myself a little.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 24, 2012, 01:56:16 AM

I saw a guy sitting on a park bench taking a hit from a bong in broad daylight yesterday. It made me chuckle to myself a little.

:D LOL. Did he ask you if you wanted a hit? Because that's happened to me before. (I declined.) Alas, so stereotypically polite. AKA Canadian.  ;D

DeterminedJuliet

Haha, I was on my bike, so he didn't really get a chance. There were some other people milling about, so it's possible he shared his mellow with someone.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 24, 2012, 02:01:34 AM
Haha, I was on my bike, so he didn't really get a chance. There were some other people milling about, so it's possible he shared his mellow with someone.

Aw, c'mon DJ. Don't drink and drive. Smoke and fly!  ;D