News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Santorum backs nullifying existing gay marriages

Started by Tank, March 05, 2012, 09:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Quote from: Ali on March 08, 2012, 02:20:10 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on March 08, 2012, 08:44:46 AM
Like Ted Haggerd and c*ck?

Fixed that for you.   ;)

I thought about saying that, but decided to restrain myself in the name of good taste.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Sweetdeath

Quote from: G-Roll on March 08, 2012, 04:50:01 PM
mmmmm beer and pizza.... i think i know what i want for dinner now. maybe some wings....

i love how gays poo all over the sanctity of marriage. yet i can run to Vegas and have Elvis marry me while I am smashed out of my mind on Jaeger and Jack. I can then turn around the next day and nullify the whole thing with that chick whos last named I never learned that was my wife for 8 hours.

sanctity....

LOL!!
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

Firebird

I don't think you need to worry about good taste here :)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"