News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

The Islamic 18+ brothel

Started by wadderus, December 02, 2007, 03:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadderus

In the Quran and hadith the heaven is described thoroughly for the lucky ones that will enjoy it. Lets take a look at these descriptions
The lucky one will enjoy variable number of pretty young virgins

It is a place where the lucky ones will enjoy a penis that will never get bored that will never lack the ability for getting an erection and has a never ending lust

A place where the lucky ones will enjoy ravish (so strong but with his couple consent) sex but when he finishes the women will get back a virgin again

Although his couple will be always a virgin when having intercourse with her they will never feel pain.

Their pretty girls will be exclusive to each one , these girls will not look at or desire any other…I think that is an assurance for the macho men that their women will never betray them

Of cos the place of the intercourse is also important u will (if u were so lucky)enjoy having sex on a huge golden divan

The heaven will be filled with rivers of booze and wine where the lucky ones will enjoy drinking using amazing cups

The servants will be white and pretty boys(غلمان) like pearls with eternal youth that will never get old or die .these boys will serve the booze for their masters although it is not mention clearly in the Quran or hadith that they are also for sex but they had very interesting descriptions

Of cos the heaven will be filled with gardens and fruits and rivers of milk

Yes one more thing the Muslim genies will also enjoy FEMALE GENIES IN HEAVEN

Now im not really sure what’s in it for the women…but that’s another discussion

So from all this sensual description and the mentioning of rivers fruits and garden
Its clear to me that they are clearly descriptions from the ALMIGHTY and not dictated by A DESERT MALE WISHES IMAGINATION AND FANTACIES  :D

BleedingOrchid

Wow, sounds pretty realistic, eh? LOL
Here we are
Upon your stage
The love we share
The dreams we'll save
They're bleeding the orchid...~Smashing Pumpkins

tomday

Quote from: "wadderus""...  The heaven will be filled with rivers of booze and wine where the lucky ones will enjoy drinking using amazing cups ...."

This quote surprises me, I don't profess to be knowledgeable about islamic law, but I was under the impression that 'booze and wine' were forbidden to Muslims - are they not?  

If 'booze and wine' are forbidden on earth but a treat to be looked forward to in heaven, shouldn't also sex be classified as a sin on earth to be looked forward to in heaven? - would sure be a good way to solve the world's problem of would-be islamic dominance!!!

rlrose328

Wow... of course the men love being Islamic!  This is why you don't read much about women converting to Islam.  <chortle>  This, if nothing else, is a convincing list of reasons why religion is made-up by men on earth.  It's a great way to make sure that women remain subservient... god said so.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Steve Reason

Well, I'm afraid it's not the religion for me--I like a woman that knows what she's doing, if you know what I mean.  :wink:

Maybe I'll check out Buddhism, I do like Asian women.  :D
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

bitter_sweet_symphony

QuoteThis quote surprises me, I don't profess to be knowledgeable about islamic law, but I was under the impression that 'booze and wine' were forbidden to Muslims - are they not?

If 'booze and wine' are forbidden on earth but a treat to be looked forward to in heaven, shouldn't also sex be classified as a sin on earth to be looked forward to in heaven? - would sure be a good way to solve the world's problem of would-be islamic dominance!!!

Wadderus is absolutely correct. Alcohol is permitted in Islamic paradise, but it wouldn't make them drunk :? This was told by the prophet and recorded in hadiths.

In Islamic soceities, there is strict segregation between men and women. This may be the reason many unmarried Muslim men want the 72 virgins and blow themselves up.

truemuslim

In heavan nothing is haram in it, the shaitan (devil) would be in hell by then anyway, but some people just don't understand it in this life, this life is all a test to see what you will get after. Hell...or Heavan :)

tomday

Quote from: "truemuslim"In heavan nothing is haram in it, the shaitan (devil) would be in hell by then anyway, but some people just don't understand it in this life, this life is all a test to see what you will get after. Hell...or Heavan :)
So, if you are 'a true muslim', your whole life is about qualifying for a place in your 'heaven'! Wow, does that mean that if you have lead a blameless life so far, you must constantly hope that you will die as soon as possible whilst you are still assured a place?

Can't say that I've seen muslims crossing the road without first checking that there is no traffic coming!  come to think of it, why don't muslim drivers target muslim pedestrians to do them a huge favour?

bitter_sweet_symphony

QuoteIn heavan nothing is haram in it, the shaitan (devil) would be in hell by then anyway, but some people just don't understand it in this life, this life is all a test to see what you will get after. Hell...or Heavan Smile

So you are saying that things that are haram in this world, say adultery, is haram only because shaitan isn't in hell yet? Interesting opinion.

pagan1

I think that all Religion is merely an aspirational fantasy to somehow deal with the concious and unconcious fear of death,so whether or not Islam offers a vision of total physical relief,or if Christianity and Hinduism offers a slightly different vision,seems irrelevant to me.Having a 24/7 erection sounds very much like,the rapture or samadhi or enlightenment.Perhaps it is even more honest in some ways...
What concerns me is why human beings need such potent fantasies to deal with their self awareness.Culturally driven myths would seem more a product of history and environment than of any intrinsic difference between the people who get addicted to them.

"In Islamic soceities, there is strict segregation between men and women. This may be the reason many unmarried Muslim men want the 72 virgins and blow themselves up."(Quote).

Young western combat soldiers,who usually come from lower socio-economic backgrounds,often join the military to gain an education,advance their status,and thereby increase their chances of passing on their DNA.Every day they roll the dice of fate,every day they face death,and even if the outcome is less certain,the commitment to the wager must be at least equal to any that a suicide bomber would make...

Kona

Hmmm, all of this sounds rather familiar......virgins.....alcohol.   :idea:   Aha!  I thought so.  This is very close to Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, the only difference being the women in FSM are strippers and alcohol (beer most certainly)  is flowing from volcanoes.    So I wonder if FSM is just a western off-shoot of the same idealistic afterlife?
Fight Global Warming......Save a Pirate!