News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What is your age?

Started by saturnine, December 01, 2007, 02:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnine

I was just curious as to what peoples' ages were on this forum. Personally. I'm 23. Am I older or about average or maybe younger than most here?

myleviathan

I'm 27, which isn't far off. Although most people put it on their profiles. If they don't have it there they may not want you to know! :)
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

saturnine

myleviathan, I realized that, but I though the people who do not have their ages listed might want to participate anyway, and since the poll is anonymous no one will know anyhow. Like I can tell yo actually didn't vote yet, despite posting your age, since as of now your category is empty.

Honestly, i wanted to know also that the forum simply isn't populated, or used mostly, by teenagers. Nothing wrong with the age, but it seems the age that most internet forum users are, and I like more perspectives than that.

myleviathan

I voted. Sorry!
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

Whitney

If I voted in mid january I'd have to go up another bracket.  

This forum tends to attract the older crowd (older as in not kids/teens)....the younger ones that do stick around tend to have the maturity of a 20something.

BleedingOrchid

Damn, i'm almost in that 35+ group...arrrrrrrgh!!!
Here we are
Upon your stage
The love we share
The dreams we'll save
They're bleeding the orchid...~Smashing Pumpkins

Bella

25 in Feb :)

weirdframer

Guess I'm old at 57
The trouble with born-again Christians is that they are an even bigger pain the second time around.”

rlrose328

Quote from: "weirdframer"Guess I'm old at 57

Woohoo!  I'm not the oldest!   :cheers:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

SteveS

36 Yesterday

McQ

HEY!!! You kids quiet down or I'll turn this car around!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

SteveS

Are we there yet?  I'm hungry.  I have to go to the bathroom.  Are we there yet?

:wink:

tomday

How about us checking out the age spreads of the 35 years + fraternity? Seems to me that we could have a silent majority of very mature members!

I was born in the early 40's and have grand children as old as many of our fellow forumeers!

McQ

Quote from: "SteveS"Are we there yet?  I'm hungry.  I have to go to the bathroom.  Are we there yet?

:wink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

weirdframer

Born in 1950  30 year old daughter no grandkids  :(
The trouble with born-again Christians is that they are an even bigger pain the second time around.”