News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Dammit! Knew I shoulda stayed.

Cheers guys, nice to meet you all...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

This was very fun. I can't wait to do it again.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

Yes. His Infernal Grayness ascended from the Clay Pit in which He dwells within the Gray Realm and was spotted at the meetup with half-dead video and text-only. It was probably due to His evil plans for dominating the Interwebs - that takes a lot of bandwidth.

After the 11th, The Asmo will be on fiber and thus, His connection is expected to improve. It may even be that the Voice of Asmo will let itself be heard then.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

Bahaha. I can't believe I missed the dead fox. It was a good time :) Nice to meet everyone.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Sorry I had to miss this one! Hoping to catch the next one! Sounds like you people had fun.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

joeactor

Hope to make the next one...

DeterminedJuliet

I was thinking that for the next meetup, we should play a game of charades.  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

^^Haha, that would be awesome.  Asmo does a very convincing statue.   :P

Was lovely seeing all of you.  Siz was surprisingly slim and fit for being such a fat cat ( ;D) and the rest of you are lovely too.  Since what happens on Skype stays on Skype I'm NOT going to tell everyone about Tank playing at being Brittney Spears.  *touches nose knowingly*  Our secret Tank.  Our secret. 

I'm looking forward to the next one. Looks like we can do a seven day free trial of skype premium, so I don't mind hosting the next one.  Maybe we can all just take turns creating free Premium accounts every month...:D

Buddy

See, I had to download the premium trial just to get the video up. Maybe if we use this often enough I'll just go ahead and buy the premium.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

It's 8.99 per month. I was wondering if there was a way to get a general HAF premium account that all of us (who plan on using it) could chip in and then we would have access to it whenever we all feel like it. Probably we should try it a few more times and see if it is something that we would use often enough to warrant having a permanent HAF account.

Firebird

Definitely enjoyed meeting all of you fellow nutjobs. Hopefully I'll be able to stay on longer next time.
Asmo, your aura was only enhanced by your lack of movement or voice. For all I know, you only exist in the cyberspace realm, too...um...cyber for us all to see or hear you properly.  ;)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Asmodean

Well, there was this scientist who theorized that Cyberspace is indeed The Gray Realm...  ???
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on June 04, 2012, 12:09:21 AM

Asmo might struggle until he gets around to replacing the valves on his computer  :D

We could play round-robin true/false with pre-prepared TNP's.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 04, 2012, 11:37:02 AM

Asmo might struggle until he gets around to replacing the valves on his computer  :D

We could each do a 'show and tell'  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Quote from: Tank on June 04, 2012, 11:54:05 AM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 04, 2012, 11:37:02 AM

We could each do a 'show and tell'  :D

After your magnificent pussy comments, I'm almost afraid of what you would want to show and tell.... :P ;D

PS - When was the dead fox?  Was that after I left, or during one tod the many many times when I had to jump up and do something for T?