News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 28, 2016, 05:04:28 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 28, 2016, 02:52:32 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 28, 2016, 02:48:39 PM
^^^
No you didn't.
You don't even know which picture I'm talking about...but that's OK.  :eyeroll:

I did noticed your picture.
You are soooo cute!
Cara de niño pícaro!
:grin:

I remember you had a real picture of yourself as your avatar for a short while...
Nope, not talking about that one.
Tank posted it for me a few days ago because I don't know how to do it. I think I'm two or three years old in that picture.  :)

I didn't know this was you, now I see the resemblance, but at the time Tank posted it I wasn't sure.

Very, very cute Miss Magdalena, very cute and I love the pig-tails! ;D

EDIT: Photography removed at the request of the user.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

You are so sweet, Bruno de la Pole:hug:

...But that's not me.  :(

Just kidding.
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

That black and white cat looks terrified.  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Guardian85

See? This is what happens when you combine kitten with high voltage electricity.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Arturo

Quote from: Guardian85 on April 30, 2016, 04:56:56 PM
See? This is what happens when you combine kitten with high voltage electricity.

Electro Cat Therapy
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Davin on June 14, 2016, 04:12:45 PM

That's funny as the same thing more or less works with me.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Dave

Added: years ago one of my many pastimes was doing maintenance work for a wild-life rescue centre. Inevitably I got involved with the "clients". One job was helping baby hedgehogs to pee, mum normally licks the appropriate part of their anatomy to stimulate.

We used, very gently, a cotton bud dipped in warm water to "tickle". I only got to help the little boys, little girl hedgehogs need an expert!

I also got to wear three baby bats, hanging inside my sweater to keep them warm, whilst their home made incubator was fixed.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Quote from: Gloucester on August 04, 2016, 09:31:43 AM

I also got to wear three baby bats, hanging inside my sweater to keep them warm, whilst their home made incubator was fixed.
At first I thought that was one of your keyboard induced typos! :grin:

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Sandra Craft

The morning (or evening) stretch!  I love bats.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey