News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Very cute, those. When viewed from sufficient distance.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

This cute bunny has been hanging out in my backyard lately. I think it is a she, so I'm calling her Agnes.

Last night I was in the yard with the Kahlua just before going for a walk when I noticed Agnes simply sitting in the middle of the yard, we had both walked right by her. Fortunately Kahlua is blind as fuck so he didn't notice her right away. I was able to get a hold of his leash just as he did noticed her and was starting to lunge toward her.

Bunnies in the neighborhood are smart, many times Kahlua and I are walking at night and we go right by them on the sidewalk, even if he sees them he's on the leash so he doesn't bother trying to go after them, and they seem to know that, because they'll just let us walk right by.

Anyway they're too fast for him, couple times he has gone after them they easily get away.

Today I saw Agnes by the gate so I stopped to have a chat, and she came over and got really close to me.

So I took these pictures.

Just after taking them she came up right next to me, close enough that I could have petted her if i wanted to (She has beautiful eyes), she paused looked up at me, and then hopped away into the bushes, but she is very gentle and trusting.

I think she might be pregnant, but not wanting to be rude I didn't ask.

She was really cute scratching herself.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

That rabbit is either an escaped pet or ill. A fit wild rabbit would not be on its own, it would have run off at the first sign of a dog and would not have let you take any photos of it. It doesn't look ill to me.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on March 13, 2016, 06:53:26 AM
That rabbit is either an escaped pet or ill. A fit wild rabbit would not be on its own, it would have run off at the first sign of a dog and would not have let you take any photos of it. It doesn't look ill to me.

It's wild, we have lots of rabbits in the neighborhood, however.  They act more like squirrels than the more wild type of rabbits you're thinking of...often times they sit on the grass just staring out toward the house, one does it so often on my neighbors lawn that in the morning I always say hello and good morning to it.

Visitors to our house are often surprised how unafraid they are. (One of my neighbors feeds them)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on March 13, 2016, 07:16:21 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 13, 2016, 06:53:26 AM

It's wild, we have lots of rabbits in the neighborhood, however.  They act more like squirrels than the more wild type of rabbits you're thinking of...often times they sit on the grass just staring out toward the house, one does it so often on my neighbors lawn that in the morning I always say hello and good morning to it.

Visitors to our house are often surprised how unafraid they are. (One of my neighbors feeds them)
Well I'll be darned. :D

Buddy

Cash and Sonny just got a new baby half-sister

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

^ Aaaaaawwwwwwwww how old is she?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on March 25, 2016, 06:28:17 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 25, 2016, 12:59:13 AM
Two weeks old I think.
When will she be with you?

Never probably. I've already got another horse coming in June so no more ponies.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Claireliontamer

Buddy

If anyone needs a dose of kittens, this organization has 24-hour livestreams of kitten litters

TinyKittens

Tank