News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Odd question about the solar system...

Started by Amicale, February 02, 2012, 02:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Amicale on February 10, 2012, 06:02:35 PM
Although, it does kinda make me think... it's interesting that for billions of years, all of these planets, asteroids, stars etc were forming... being pulled in different directions... rearranging themselves... and then bam, out of nowhere comes these arrogant humans who not only name them, but decide what they are, or aren't. Poor planets. Maybe they wanted other names and designations.  ;)  ;D

Don't you know the planets were whispering their names before their finders ever thought to look?

Quote from: Ali on February 10, 2012, 05:17:42 PM
I'm sad about Pluto.  This makes no sense whatsoever, but I really wish we could keep it as a planet "for old time's sake."  Once a planet, always a planet, you know?   ;)

Some people seem destined to break up wonderful things
Ye these things they hurt, why do some have to follow such long and winding eccentric orbits?
I suppose you just have to let it be. 

Davin

Speaking of dropping Pluto... what are we to do about Sagan's message that clearly presents Pluto as a planet? We can't exactly recall it now. I wonder if the aliens will also be upset about Pluto.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.