Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Getting to know me

Started by En_Route, January 29, 2012, 03:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

En_Route

Quote from: Dobermonster on February 04, 2012, 10:07:30 PM
S
My first boyfriend was a barrister, and so I have a great appreciation for Latin-based puns. :D

I hope when he first met you he didn't emit a low whistle of appreciation and declare "Habeas Corpus".
(I really must stop this).
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Dobermonster

Quote from: En_Route on February 05, 2012, 02:23:22 PM
S
My first boyfriend was a barrister, and so I have a great appreciation for Latin-based puns. :D

I hope when he first met you he didn't emit a low whistle of appreciation and declare "Habeas Corpus".

I must dash your hopes. Even worse, he shortly thereafter desecrated my sanctum sanctorum.

8)

En_Route

Quote from: Dobermonster on February 06, 2012, 05:12:48 AM
S

I must dash your hopes. Even worse, he shortly thereafter desecrated my sanctum sanctorum.

8)

Personally, I've always regarded my body as a temple. Albeit one with a pretty loose admissions policy.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Amicale

Quote from: Dobermonster on February 06, 2012, 05:12:48 AM
S

8)

ROFL to the both of you!  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan