News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Saga of the Holy Roller Roomate - Part DEUX!

Started by LSchune, November 18, 2007, 04:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LSchune

This is a continuation of my last topic, which can be found here:  http://www.happyatheistforum.com/ftopic751.html

So if you read that, you'll be summed up in what I've had to deal with since August.  That was part I, and now... dum dum duuuuum!  It's part II for all to read!

I'm so excited, because I have great news.  I'm home for the weekend, and my thanksgiving break starts on Tuesday.  Anyway, Friday night I was waiting for my ride to get there, and I had to drop off a check for the dorm T-shirt to the RA, Megan.  I luff this girl, she is so down to earth and awesome.  And she made my night.

I drop the check off, and Kirsten is in the room with her and two other people.  What I find out is that even the RA HATES my roomate.  With a passion.  We had to close the door I was cracking up and laughing so loud.  It seems that everyone I meet has some sort of horror story about little Miss Kazahkstakipooplapants.  It's the agreed consensus that she is rude, overbearing, obnoxious, and ignorant to everyone she meets.

Per examplar, one of the other people in the room was sitting at lunch with a friend (a guy friend  :roll: ), when the Roomate walks by and waves.  The girl and her guy friend wave, and the Roomate says, in a snotty voice, "I wasn't waving to you, I was waving to her," and then proceeds to walk away.

And then, here is the best news:  I'M MOVING INTO A DIFFERENT DORM ROOM.  Everybody start the party and bring out the clows, because Lisa's life just got a little bit better :lol: .  A room down the hall, on the same floor, is going to be vacant at the end of the first semester, and my RA said that I can talk it over with my parents, and if I want it, we'll get the forms filled out and I can move.  If I don't have someone to move in with right away (which I don't), then I'll probably just have someone assigned later on in the year.  That's fine by me, because I don't think you can get worse than the roomate I already have.

I have to get something for Megan, because she has become my new best friend.
Steve, I am going to fucking kick your ass when I can find it.

"I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
Rebecca West

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Wh

McQ

Congrats!

Now celebrate your newfound freedom!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

SteveS

Hey LSchune - congrats on the happy development!

MommaSquid

Congratulations on the new dorm room.  Enjoy your Thanksgiving break!

Steve Reason

Well I suppose that's better than getting in her face. But someone still needs to straighten the bitch out.

Anyway, congrats. Hopefully she'll be the worst example of a human that you'll ever meet--but don't bet on it.  :D
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

LSchune

Ugh, it's taking so long.  Well, not really.  I'll probably be able to move in at the begining of next semester.

I actually became depressed and agitated when I had to leave home and drive back for Findlay.  It's 'cause a HER!

"I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
Rebecca West

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Wh

LSchune

My RA thinks she's found me a roomate for the new room.  She's a freshman who's a biology major and is living currently with a psychology major.  They apparently don't get along at all.

If this speeds up the process, I'll take five roomates, lol.  Hopefully I can meet her before the move.

Rebecca West

Charlotte Wh

LSchune

Little Update:

I will no longer be moving into 212.  Buuuuut, I will be moving directly across the hall into 204.  We're all playing a game of musical rooms.

Lots of people moving.  One girl from 204 is moving to 212, and I'll move in to 204 in her place.  Then the other girl in 204 may move into a house next semester, so there's a chance I'll be myself.

I don't care, just as long as I move.  Hopefully it's this weekend, keep your fingers crossed!

(Added:  there's a girl who is going to move into my old room with the bestest roomie in the whole world [schild=8 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]:uh:[/schild] .  I wonder if I should warn her...)

Rebecca West

Charlotte Wh

MommaSquid

Quote from: "LSchune"there's a girl who is going to move into my old room with the bestest roomie in the whole world.  I wonder if I should warn her...

Hmmm.  It will be more fun for her to find out for herself what she's gotten into...don't ya think?   :wink:

LSchune

Quote from: "MommaSquid"
Quote from: "LSchune"there's a girl who is going to move into my old room with the bestest roomie in the whole world.  I wonder if I should warn her...

Hmmm.  It will be more fun for her to find out for herself what she's gotten into...don't ya think?   :wink:

Turns out they're friends [schild=8 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]Whaa?[/schild]

Well, you know what they say.  You never know a friend until you live together.  At least I'll be happy and safe.  Jenn (the new roomie) sounds exactly like me, so hopefully we'll have a nice rest of the year.

Rebecca West

Charlotte Wh

LSchune

It took me about three hours, but I'm finally moved in, and it feels like a weight's been lifted off my chest.  I can tell I'm going to really enjoy living with Jenn.

My new room, and I LOVE the layout Jenn chose:

Rebecca West

Charlotte Wh

tacoma_kyle

You shoulda made more of a effort to piss the other chick off lol. Or maybe stretch one around a Jesus action-figure or whatever they are.

A few years ago some coworkers did a similar prank to me at work haha (regarding the condom one).
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol